Clones not growing or dying

tommyb88

I have 2 clones which i cut roughly about 6-7 weeks ago, they have definatly rooted and look healthy and green but for some reason they havnt grown 1 single bit,no new leaves or growth in height and they dont seem to be dying at all either, wot do you all think any info will be appreciated oh yeh they are alson under natural light

sorry mate cant get no pics n i no yeh its strange they seem to have just stopped growth but the roots are sending just enuf food and water to keep it still alive but god nos cos theyv got a good spot where they getting plenty of sunshine and temps are good

i'd try bringing it indoors, and putting it in some sort of box that can trap the excess water, to make more humid, and have u cut the tips of the leaves?

cheers mate il try that and wot do u mean cut the tips of the leaves, i cut the larger leaves of when i first made the cutting if thats wot u mean

its ok mate i cut the larger leaves all the way off not the tips wot does this do and i re potted them the other day to see how the roots had developed and there was a 2 - 3 crappy really tiny roots so think thats y they arnt growing and the roots are barely keeping them alive, i put some more rooting hormone on them and re planted them, im new to cloning so arnt sure if this will help but iv took 2 more from the mother plant and placed them in a homemade humidity dome iv made out of plastic and put them in the airing cupboard where its very warm and i think its doin the job this time, thanks for the help its much apreciated n sorry for the really long essay

yeh the soil hasnt dryed out 1 little bit n using normal soil which is full of feed, it says on the bag it feeds plants for up2 6 weeks, and there were no visible roots out the bottom of the pot but transplanted them anyway due to curiosity and there were only bout 3, 1cm long roots keeping them alive on each one

ok. don't water until the soil drys out some and them water LIGHTLY. Sounds to me like u have a combination of underdeveloped roots and waterlogged soil. Next time u transplant make sure many roots are visible. Did u transplant from a smaller pot or from a prop tray to dirt? What color were the roots?

sorry mate cant get no pics n i no yeh its strange they seem to have just stopped growth but the roots are sending just enuf food and water to keep it still alive but god nos cos theyv got a good spot where they getting plenty of sunshine and temps are good
Mine to

Back
Top Bottom