Cloning question

PEOPLEZ

I germinated two SD from seeds. They r now 3 1/2 inches tall. Can I cut the whole plant by the base of the rockwool cube and clone the whole plant?

No the plant is dead if it has no leafs. I would wait until the 5th set of leaves take the top three and keep the bottom to to let bush out. I take clones mostly before bloom when the stems are more woody.

Because I am so frustrated with getting males after males. I germinated four more seeds while trying to learn the cloning process. Remember my clones kept dieing. Well I cut five clones of a great white shark (finally a female) all of them took root. Now I have no space to put them. I'm really trying to get to the point where I could get four going at one time and all be females.

yes but why cut a seedling to clone? i dont get it? if u are talking about cutting it and leaving nothing behind to grow its pointless. if u are asking when is a good time to take cuttings, i'd give it a couple weeks min. Also go with femised seeds from a reputable company if males are an issue.

sounds like your not a rockwool person get a bag of good soil the denver standard is 50% light warrior 50% foxFarm or happy frog. you can get fem seeds if you just want buds and are not breeding. All Autos are fem.

This is my reason...... I took four cuttings from a plant. Keep in mind I don't know the sex. The plant I put in 12/12 where the cuttings came from turned out to be a female. Now a Lil before that took place I germinated four other seeds. Keep in mind my veg room can only and barley hold four 2 feet high. Two of the the seedlings are 3 1/2 inches tall. The other two first true leaves are stating to show. So what I was going to do is take the two 3 1/2 inches and put them in the cloning process. Take the other two seedlings put them in a net together in a single pale witch will leave me with four open spaces. Now I could put the four clones in that I know for a fact are females. This way the two seedlings that I cloned could just and hopefully by time my four girls go into 12/12 the 3 inhplant that I cloned take root and go back into veg. I don't know what sex their are and their a different strain. I don't want to trash them.

some strains will show sex but not flower at 17.5/6.5 other try to bloom, and some only start after 12/12. This is what growers want the law makers to under stand that bloom plants should only considered in a medical marijuana patent plant count because of these grow issues. We need a few extra seedlings clones and mothers to have the meds we need at all times and variety helps stop tolerance build up non hip people don't know this and think its all the same every time. Don't we wish. And what about human error you mess up a plant your problem. They don't understand that the same buds gets old(You may love pizza but for every meal every day it just gets stale to the palette) we still love them but their kinda ignorant and push us around cuz they think its dope. And it is THE DOPEST thing man has come across to heal the mind body and soul. Until the plant is just as legal for everyone, as carrots and peas are there's gonna be issues with marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom