Cloning the top?

Thank Gee. Appreciate all of the above info. I have a trip planned at the end of March and I will have someone else tending to everything so I will wait till I return to attempt cloning. I'm fairly certain that my initial attempt with the tops, is going to be a failure, but at least I'm learning
Its pretty easy if someone walks you through it.

Nice. I don't think I was as dialed in like I say I barely had a millimeter on a couple of them. I think my soil was also too wet. They seem to all be dampening off. I still have them there because there is space. If they continue to look bad I'll just dump them and reuse soil.
on the plus side, my four main plants are doing very well and have responded well to topping and low stress training and at least one of my pineapple Express seeds has sprouted waiting for the other one. The pineapple Express seeds are harder than most and I had to peel off one of the seeds from a cotyledon leaf. They took a bit longer to germinate than I am used to. I drop them in a shot glass of water. One sprouted after about 24 hours but the other one took about 48 hours

Back
Top Bottom