Close Encounters With Cops

WaVancouver

I have a story to tell you that happened a few years back. I was reminiscing about it while getting stoned and I had to share because it was so close!

So here I was one night going to a friend's house, from picking up 2 ounces, shortly after midnight . My buddy and I were riding our bikes on the back roads, just around the corner from where we were going. When this cop pulls up and stops. He then turns on his lights and tells us that it’s illegal to ride your bikes at night with no lights on them.
we are then like "sorry, well get lights for next time". Then as we thought he was about to drive away he tells us to give him our ID's. So we hand them over and the next question then he asked me how much pot I've smoked, and my response was originally " none," then he says "do you think I'm really that stupid guys...we could do it 2 ways...either you give me your pot or I search you." So by now, I'm like shit, due to the fact that I have 2 ounces in my main backpack pocket under an old shirt. And so he starts to get out of his car when I say "Yeah we have smoked a few bowls officer," his response was, "Give me the rest or I'll search your bags". Seeing how the only pot I had was in the bag I was scared shitless. So I go to give him the pot when I remember I have an old pipe with a bowl packed in the front pocket of my backpack. So I hand him that and he asks if that's all, and I say yes. Then he says, “Well this isn’t enough to arrest you”, because you need at least a half ounce for them to arrest you in Canada , so he says, “Don’t let me catch you with drugs again and make sure you have a light on your bikes for next time.” Then he pulls away, and I turn to my friend and we just stared in awe of what just happened.
After going over what just happened in our heads, we bike half a mile and got baked off our asses.

do you have any stories that involve close encounters?

lol, nice storey.

me and a buddy were walking round the neighborhood smoking a j, something we have done many many times, real late at night. so we are walking through the back of this parking lot leading into a street near our place, and from behind us a bright light comes on and someone starts shouting. at first i had no idea what was going on, and im just standing there joint in hand. well the guy gets closer and its a cop. instinctively i throw the joint over a wall next to us, "You did not wanna do that" says the officer. he makes us get on the ground hands behind our head and shit, searches us, i have a couple grams, a grinder, and papers on me, cop finds it all, my buddy has nothing. he makes us come with him round the wall and find the joint, which we find. starts asking us if we came from the school dance, which was funny, cause i was 23 or so and my buddy was 27. guy was trying to pickup underage drinkers from the local high school dance, apparently they had received calls of "troublemakers" in the neighborhood, and we fit the bill i guess.

so he takes down all my info from my id, gives me a talk on how i shouldn't do drugs, and sends me on my way with my grinder and papers, keeps the weed, chucks the joint down the street drain.

we make a phone call and pick up some more weed and have a good laugh about it all.

Damn cool stories lol

Hmmm, wonder what the cops did to the weed that was taken away (first two stories)............

Damn cool stories lol

Hmmm, wonder what the cops did to the weed that was taken away (first two stories)............

smoke it, of course

haha yup they were just tryin to score some free weed. The cop in the 1st story got especially lucky cause you even have him a bowl to smoke it out of! lol. I wish I had a good story but every time I've been involved with cops they end up arresting me. Bastards.

i have been pulled over and searched over 5 times. my technique is to be generously nice and respectfull. everytime the cops searched me i have had atleast a half ounce. they always let me go thank god for prop 215...cali love

My friend and I stopped and parked next to the fence near the road and hoofed it down the trail to the top of the bluff overlooking the ocean.

It was 1976 and Thai Sticks were rolling through town. I had a baggie with 3 or 4 sticks in my pocket, probably 1/4 oz including the bamboo. While we were smoking a pinner joint, we noticed the county mounties pulling up on the road and oozing out of their car in their dark blue polyester uniforms; all geared up and needing heavy-duty leather belts to keep it real.

They started walking toward us down the fence line on the trail, which we could see clearly from the bluff top. In our happy mood we decided now was a good time for a hike. We skirted the top of the bluff and found a place where the lip ws eroded and it dropped down into a slide / wash that was a steep as a stairway and had natural footholds. We skittered down the couloir to the beach, 167 feet below, and walked toward the harbor.

On the way we stashed the thai among some loose rocks in the side of the cliff. When we broke free of the cliffs and arrived at the bay adjacent to the breakwater, who did we see but those close-cropped boys in blue, standing on the jetty and looking our way.

We stopped on the beach and hung out among the tourists and watched as the cops, sweating and overweight, not wanting to get sand on their shiny shoes, and realizing that we could very easily turn around and climb back up the cliff if they pursued us, turned and slogged back to their black and white.

My buddy and I snuck around to the parking lot and made sure they were gone before we made our way up the back road to the car.

Later, after the adrenaline wore off, I jumped on my bike and went back to recover my thai. When I got there it was gone. My heart fell. I hiked back to my bike and rode to the nearest pay phone to call my friend. He told me he had already recovered them and had those sticks in his possession. All was right with the world. :peace:

^^^are u a writer? great description! i thought I was there! lol

well i wrote that...does that count? lol

haha guess so:ganjamon:

i was on holidays once just a few hours drive from here at a nice beach resort, while sightseeing the town, on a motorbike, i was pulled over by an obviously bored plain clothes detective, i had nothing on me but the law then was, just by suspicion they could search where you were staying, all those bastards had to say was "under the drug act" and they could do what they wanted without a warrant.... so back to my motel we went, he went through my bags and found almost an ounce, he never said a word about that but arrested me for the mix i had in a bowl and a small bong..... it was a throw away that i make when i'm travelling..... so i appear in court the next day and get fined, this fat prick is outside the court, so i ask him..... i said in front of his "mates" that he was with... i had an ounce in my bag when you searched me and now i cant find it, do you know where it went?.... he went bright red and of course denied it, he then suggested i had spent enough time in HIS town and it was time to move on......... which i did,,

p,s i also have another story from my uncle during the 70's

back in 1976 or 77, my uncle was arrested for supplying pot to joe cocker on his australian tour, thats the reason joe had to leave immediately and cancel his tour, my uncle had 2lb on him, he was charged with 8 ounces.... but the quality back then is not like it is nowadays :grinjoint:

Last year I was driving on a highway out in the desert. Up ahead on the right looked like a truck stop with a line of trucks stopped for inspection. I swerved around them because I was going to make a left turn to head up in the mountains. Well, just as I was making my left turn, I looked to the right and saw cars in front of the trucks. Oh no. I was supposed to get in line behind the trucks and get inspected too. I saw a cop run and jump in his car and start after me with his lights on. So I stop and hang my hands out the window and also hang my head full of white hair out of the window, too. I put on my sweetest smile and said "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were only stopping trucks." He let me go without getting too close to the car and I was very happy. :yummy:

i have another story:

I had gotten off work at 11pm and i was on the freeway heading home and i lit a big ol' spliff...as i passed a cop car with his radar out on the side of the road. He follows me and flips on his lights. I was thinking 'oh shit, oh shit!" and so I pull over. I was freaking out....and he passes me and pulls over the car ahead of me!!!

I almost pee'd myself!

We were speeding down the freeway early one morning in the dark heading up to the ski slopes in a car full of swirls of smoke as we prepared for our adventure when we sped past a highway patrol car...oops. One of the officers shined his flashlight across the void into our car, "lighting up" all of the smoke. My friend who was driving slowed down to the speed limit and the cops continued on their way....whew.

Haha, those are some crazy stories... In April a few friends and I were driving a few blocks away to go smoke a blunt, and my friend was rolling it in the back seat. About two blocks later a cop pulls me over. Aparently I was driving without my headlights on during twilight, but also we were rolling a blunt in the back, didn't have our seatbelts on, and we had weed on us. He only charged me for the headlights cause I was smooth talkin him the whole time, and in the morning I found enough weed for a bowl. :)

and we still got to smoke the blunt :)

Haha, also once a few friends and I were on a nice blunt smoking-in-carwash trip on Homecoming night. After the carwash, we start driving and people start flashing their headlights. My friend soon figured out that he didn't have his headlights on so we freak out and he puts them on. For some reason, we drive past the school, and a cop turns right behind us. We're freaking out cause we're still hotboxing the blunt and we turn off on a side street and the cop just went on his way... So lucky!

Back
Top Bottom