Co2 in an Exhale bag

Wow your girls do look good.this is my 2nd grow I have a 3x3x42" tent w/ 1000w grow light.my 1st grow turned out ok but the bud after dry and cured was green and not wrapped tight. smoked good
:thanks: sounds like you had a heat problem, that's what causes light airy buds, and the color...lol...I have some that's almost white, like it was bleached, just the strain, I have a few purples too, but the temps have to be colder to bring it out:thumb:

You need like 2000 ppm for it to be worth it. Your not getting 2000ppm out of a bag. I recently heard about a propane co2 setup but unless you have a larger grow I wouldn’t risk it
This isn’t accurate at all,

a doubling of ambient ppm can have huge yield affects. Especially if your lights aren’t great or if your plants deal with drought stress from time to time.

to the original poster:
I purchased and am using an exhale CO2 bag. My last harvest was just a few grams shy of a pound. My tent is only 7ft^2. I’ve read a lot of material that talks about how great CO2 supplementation is. I feel that it’s worth it for the price and the life span you get out of it. I’ll probably buy another in 6 months when this one dies.

From what I have seen, a ppm of around 800-1000 adds the most value to your grow room. With that being said, you can push CO2 levels up to 1500ppm and as long as all other factors in your grow are on point, it will benefit your overall yield. When it comes to the limiting factors (light, CO2, nutrition etc...) in the growth rate of your plants, you are only as strong as your weakest link. But the return on your CO2 ppm investment, flattens out substantially once you get into the 1000-1500ppm range.

-K

Back
Top Bottom