CO2 set up & Happy New Year!

Heres a build your own generator setup I found interesting theres many more articles on the forum you can search through.
GoodLuck Happy420!!

I'm not sure what your expertise is but typically Co2 isn't added until you've got a sealed room with adequate moisture and or heat removal systems in place.

If you've got that done adding a bottle and solenoid with a fuzzy logic controller is no big deal. Until then dial in your environment. Plants need par values over 1000 before they actually need more than ambient co2 levels.

Heres a build your own generator setup I found interesting theres many more articles on the forum you can search through.
GoodLuck Happy420!!

My bad for not being more specific. I bought everything I think I need for the CO2 tank, regulator it also reads what the room is at. i'm just not sure of the specifics/layout of the actual room, how much CO2 and when should it be released?

I'm not sure what your expertise is but typically Co2 isn't added until you've got a sealed room with adequate moisture and or heat removal systems in place.

If you've got that done adding a bottle and solenoid with a fuzzy logic controller is no big deal. Until then dial in your environment. Plants need par values over 1000 before they actually need more than ambient co2 levels.

I got the controller, regulator?, CO2 tank.

I'm just not sure of if you put on the out take? Sounds weird but do I remove it completely? I've heard mixed reviews... But I just want someone that really knows to direct me so I am not doubling down backwards ya know what I mean?

Do I lift my out take to the ceiling because CO2 is heavier and lays low?

Typically the emitters are installed at light level directly over the canopy. If it's a controller and not a monitor it will activate the solenoid whenever the level drops below your minimum threshold during daylight hours.

If it's just a monitor you'll need to use an online calculator to estimate your needed regulator setting and solenoid opening time for your area and air flow combination. A minute adjustable cycle timer is required for this. 15 minute intervals are too long to be accurate.

You should have a laser drilled tube that connects to a 1/4in line coming from the solenoid. That's your emitter, or sometimes called co2 rain system.

Typically the emitters are installed at light level directly over the canopy. If it's a controller and not a monitor it will activate the solenoid whenever the level drops below your minimum threshold during daylight hours.

If it's just a monitor you'll need to use an online calculator to estimate your needed regulator setting and solenoid opening time for your area and air flow combination. A minute adjustable cycle timer is required for this. 15 minute intervals are too long to be accurate.

You should have a laser drilled tube that connects to a 1/4in line coming from the solenoid. That's your emitter, or sometimes called co2 rain system.

OK The regulator has a timer and a monitor that I set the levels and if they go lower it will kick in automatically. I think I will plug that into a timer for only when lights are on right?
Thanks @TurboBucket for your help :love:

Depending on your monitor it may have a photo cell on it so it only runs during daylight hours. But yes a timer for daylight will work if it does not.

Yes for co2 you need a sealed room or else your dumping Co2 out the vent. Until your environment and lights are dialed in co2 doesn't help. You need really good lights and environment to see any benefit from co2

Depending on your monitor it may have a photo cell on it so it only runs during daylight hours. But yes a timer for daylight will work if it does not.

Yes for co2 you need a sealed room or else your dumping Co2 out the vent. Until your environment and lights are dialed in co2 doesn't help. You need really good lights and environment to see any benefit from co2

Well, I am in now $$ so I'll keep you posted have nothing to loose. What about the intake?

Back
Top Bottom