Coast of Maine Platinum Super Soil

Never used it , but I would be all in on that mix. 15 gallon pot indoors water only seed to harvest. I would go for a bigger pot / more soil mix with sativas. I have used Sohum soil (also water only) with great success. :hookah:

I'll have to look that one up. I use a few Coast of Main amendments. Thanks for the tip.

Squid goop
Stonington Blend for amending soil
Lobster Compost
Lobster meal
Fish bone meal
EWC if its winter time like now and my vermi-bin is frozen.

I used it in my first grow and I'm using it now. It for sure needs to have more perlite added for drainage, but that's ok I'd rather not pay for perlite in my bagged soil anyway. The texture is unbelievable with almost no sticks or foreign matter. You'll actually find small lobster shell fragments in there when you're mixing it up.

I started my grow off in FFOF, then a mix of FFOF with CoM on the next pot, and now CoM only. Well I added some items and will add some homemade spikes in my final flower pot, but CoM Platinum is worth every penny. I buy it locally at a large nursery. It's gone up in price, but everything good in this world seems to have with the pandemic.

It'll drain and you'll be fine, but it can get a bit compacted. It's really good stuff. Is the 3 gl your final pot? I'm in 3 gl right now too, and will be going into 7 gl in a few weeks for their final pot.

No issue been working really great . My girls are looking gorgeous. I was just curious I havnt really seen to many people speak about coastal of Maine mostly fox farm I was just wondering what others thought of coast of Maine
B4E4DA5F-3777-4A8C-AB92-A61A3A3FCE20.jpeg

It'll drain and you'll be fine, but it can get a bit compacted. It's really good stuff. Is the 3 gl your final pot? I'm in 3 gl right now too, and will be going into 7 gl in a few weeks for their final pot.
Will you be adding additional nutes during grow?

Will you be adding additional nutes during grow?
Yes. I'm using GeoFlora, and I plan to put homemade spikes into my final flowering pot. I recently bought the book True Living Organics by The Rev and it's opening my eyes to a lot of good stuff. Slowly but surely things are sinking in.

I currently use it....this stuff is absolutely AMAZING...I'm 12 plants harvested with it so far
Also I will say...it is water only all the way through...they say to add worm castings and they're buds and bloom later if needed but I've never had to add anything ...I do add worm castings to all my soil for added benefits and it makes them lavish( gg#4,wedding cake, bruce banner #3, white widow, frosty gelato)

20200917_084141.jpg

20210129_080731.jpg

20210129_080607.jpg

20210129_080559.jpg

Yes. I'm using GeoFlora, and I plan to put homemade spikes into my final flowering pot. I recently bought the book True Living Organics by The Rev and it's opening my eyes to a lot of good stuff. Slowly but surely things are sinking in.
I don't know if you are currently using nutes but from my personal experience...this stuff is superb out the bag I add worm castings to the bottom 1/3 of my final pot and off we go water only(maybe some BUD CANDY also, considering my final product tastes just like a field of fruits and berries)

Wow ur plants look amazing ! I did buy the plant food and the worm castings as well . Day 19 from seed !
BC798839-68F1-4762-8FD9-7E0CC81D2FA8.jpeg
That's too funny ..I got that same mini humidifier...mines broke....lol...but back on track ...I have to say that I've only popped and chopped auto s with it so I can't speak for photos yet, but I'm gonna try them after this harvest. Yeah man I put my white widow and frosty gelato in 3 gallon pots and they BLEW UP..stats on white widow are 39 inches mine is 47, same as frosty gelato stats say 30 inches, she's at 37..so that soil is worth every penny and some... I got 26gms on my BlackBerry moonrocks, and 33gms on my candy kush jarred.

20201231_170230.jpg

20201219_092320.jpg

That's too funny ..I got that same mini humidifier...mines broke....lol...but back on track ...I have to say that I've only popped and chopped auto s with it so I can't speak for photos yet, but I'm gonna try them after this harvest. Yeah man I put my white widow and frosty gelato in 3 gallon pots and they BLEW UP..stats on white widow are 39 inches mine is 47, same as frosty gelato stats say 30 inches, she's at 37..so that soil is worth every penny and some... I got 26gms on my BlackBerry moonrocks, and 33gms on my candy kush jarred.

20201231_170230.jpg

20201219_092320.jpg
This run is actually my last run,s soil that I added the plant food and fish bone meal(buds n blooms), and worm castings...and so far so good as you can see...I just scrounged my girls 2 days ago and they are 2 inches higher trying to push through the net

Back
Top Bottom