Coco feeding/flush

Here they are, this is day 21 of flower. They all had their branches bent down yesterday to allow a little more light penetration and a couple on each ended up crimping and hanging lower than intended, I just noticed how exaggerated their lopsidedness appears in the picture.

20151219_114610.jpg

You can see the crisp edges of the larger fans here but it hasn't spread much at all since bumping up the food, it started in the first week of 12/12.

20151219_114931.jpg

The tops are all looking happy enough though.

20151219_115004.jpg

I wish I'd left one or two of them up out of the runoff to have a good side by side but as far as I can tell you can get away with no waste water for at least this long.

20160117_201927.jpg
My first pure coco grow and i i live by if the plant looks good why go out and spend 60$ or more for a meter(unless you know your water is that bad.)that is useless if you have no issue unless you want to pump ecc to max but as stated earlier you dont need to with coco since you feed it more often...i feed every other day 3L per 3# smart pot. Never had to flush cause imo coco doesnt hold nutes (people say it does but i beg to differ)like soil or does it give a constant feed like hydro. But yea if your plants arent looking sick or any visual issue of nute burn keep doing what your doing.

Could someone make a short video of how they water the coc to make sure 100% of it is saturated and conserve nutes and when or how often to water coco ect PLEASE! :) or add me as a friend i have loads of questions about coco i about about 1 week into veg with my first coco grow! so would like to save my self some time if i can :)

Could someone make a short video of how they water the coc to make sure 100% of it is saturated and conserve nutes and when or how often to water coco ect PLEASE! :) or add me as a friend i have loads of questions about coco i about about 1 week into veg with my first coco grow! so would like to save my self some time if i can :)

im sure there are vids on youtube that will show you but in my experience you want to water at least every day in flower and in veg i wouldnt water less than every other day with some visible runoff. now you want to get runoff so the pressure forces air into the root zone so i would just say get a good stream of water coming out. and i feed pretty much every watering with just a once a week pure water flush. hope this helps brotha

Back
Top Bottom