coco growing questions

bananakush

420 Member
hello im bananakush im from europe and my eanglis writing is a lil bit rusty haha im growing in coco for two years now i learnd some stuf thanx to 420magazine and would like to learn some more if i can
what is the best temperature for fast root and seedling growth ?
or let me ask thet way how hot can it get?
i keep my seedling in a tent under a mh the temp around them was 84f and the humidty from 70-88% they were growing fine but they needed abaut 6 days to the second set of leafs that is fine but i would like the next round to be faster does anybody have more exsperience and is preperd to share some info i know some stuf but would like to know some more...
thanks for the hellp :thanks:

84 is kinda warm for seedlings but really you don't need the MH right at 1st CFL or LED to start is OK
I feel your over stressing them from the start

Agreed, definitely about using a m/h for a seedling. I use 3 24w cfls for 11 clones and a 2 foot tall mother plant in a 2 foot by 2 foot grow cab. I've also seen clames that say using less light increases root development. I haven't done side by side testing but my lady's develop large root masses very fast. Also using general hydroponics rapid start helps tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom