Colorado is voting to legalize tomorrow!

guero3169

tomorrow we will be voting to legalize posession up to an ounce here in colorado. they passed the same law in denver last year, but the cops still made arrests when it came to weed. they said it was because they had to go by colorado law, not denver law. so hopefully after tomorrow we will be able to smoke legally. so far all the polls here show that it will pass. lets hope!

If it passes...

that's going to be one KICK ASS celebration party!!
:goof: 🪨 🤘

Oh yes. I'll smoke to that... smoke all night long. And if it doesn't, Hell I'll smoke in defiance.

My cousin lives in Colorado. He's a snowboard bum. Doesn't do anything but smoke and snowboard. He'll be happy.

Can't wait to visit him : ).

:peace: Earth Child

its sorta like waiting for xmas morning, but you know your parents probably won't give you what you want. if only.................. waiting for the dominoe effect. sleepy time time, nite all.

EXACTLY User... Dominoe Effect. I've been saying that ever since Colorado and Nevada brought the idea up.

If only it would go as quickly as Europe and Asia during the Cold War. Haha even though thats bad... Who wants to be ruled by one person with no say? Fuck that. But still... It would be awesome here in the states.

IF YOU LIVE IN COLORADO, GET YOUR ASS UP AND GO VOTE. I'm headed out right now to vote, lets get this done!

Blob said:
Is there anyway to see a running tally of the votes of the proposals in Nevada and Colorado?

Negative...vote results aren't tallied until the end. Networks call the election before the state has even started counting based on exit polls...but folks don't always say how they really voted. It's supposed to be anonymous, ya know?

if colorado or nevada legalize...they'll have me for a new resident of their state

I'm hoping for a chain effect if these pass. Fingers crossed, really. When you can say "Hey, it worked for Nevada and Colorado" it makes it a lot esier to convince other state governments.

Back
Top Bottom