Colorado is voting to legalize tomorrow!

Nevada is 61% no 39% yes. Increasing.

:peace: Earth Child

that it is. i dont live in nevada anyway nor am i 21 but i do have a trip planned to vegas for may so if question 7 passes i might have mom hook it up on the dl lol.

COLORADO / NEVADA
Yes-36% / 58%
No-64% / 42%
Precincts-8% / 2%

im refreshing cnn every 5 min lol. i kinda have a good feeling for nevada. even if it doesnt pass the attention it will get for being such a close race will bring positive attention to our cause for future elections throughtout the country not just for select states and hopefully work out the way we want.

jboy158 said:
im refreshing cnn every 5 min lol. i kinda have a good feeling for nevada. even if it doesnt pass the attention it will get for being such a close race will bring positive attention to our cause for future elections throughtout the country not just for select states and hopefully work out the way we want.

As am I, haha.

I do have a good feeling, too. We have a better chance there than we do in Colorado, I think. Considering Vegas is there. But then, Colorado has always been on the frontier for the decriminalization of Buddha.

true but decriminalization means nothing to me. yeah it sounds nice and all but its really no different than having cool and understanding cops in your township. the act of decriminalizing mj was a complete status boosting move to get kudos by our community for future elections. yet again this is my sociological opinion since the world is just that currupt.

Yeah, but without that, we wouldn't even be holding these votes.

Yeah, it doesn't mean shit when it comes to state cops, or feds. But it's gotten us to where we are, which is better than where we were before this.

yeah i got too into futurama to post the standings for the people on the forum lol. now im refreshing cnn and this forum every 5 min. i have a life lol.

COLORADO / NEVADA
Yes-36% / 42%
No-64% / 58%
Precincts- 10% / 2%

very true earth child but 30 and some odd years ago were the golden days where the popo were getting high too. our society works in stages. but like all great movements in our counrty they are achieved by the people. meaning us. alcohol to prohibition to legal alcohol to not going 15 min without a beer commercial on the radio or tv and now ads in magazines that smell of beer like the cologn samples smell of their flavor. this was all achieved by people standing up for what they believe in and by god people thats what needs to be done here.

illusion840 said:
i'll be very surprised if nevada doesn't pass it... drinking 24/7, gambling, prostitution... little weed ain't gunna hurt no one

Nah, it'll still be real close. As liberal as they are with things like this, this IS pretty extreme when you think about it.

The alcohal and gambling were always legal (minus the bad ole days of prohibition). Buddha has pretty much always been illegal, except for a breif period in the early sixties.

ps- earth child you got nevada's standing backwards... its 42% YES and 58% NO

Oops, thanks brother. Typo.

COLORADO / NEVADA
Yes-36% / 42%
No-64% / 58%
Precincts- 11% / 2%

no problem im always looking out for my fellow kaya kings.

andrew199@fro said:
It will be state controlled if it passes and that means a ton of cash going to the state. In fact it will be a great help to the economy:allgood:

unfortunatly it will also help the oil companies with all the money i'll be spending on gas to get there and back :smokin:

we should keep the south dakota wishfuls posted too.
South Dakota Initiative 4:
Allow Medical Marijuana

Updated: 11:31 p.m. ET

Yes- 48%
No- 52%

Haha. Howabout you jus move there? I can dig Vegas...

Back
Top Bottom