Colorado is voting to legalize tomorrow!

i dont like people enough to willingly live in a big city like vegas. i dream to live on decent size farm in PA

COLORADO / NEVADA / South Dakota
Yes-76% / 42% / 48%
No-63% / 58% / 52%
Precincts- 13% / 8% / 45%

:peace: Earth Child

jboy158 said:
i dont like people enough to willingly live in a big city like vegas. i dream to live on decent size farm in PA

I hate cities. Cool to visit, sometimes, but I wanna' live on a mountain in Tennesee. Most beautiful state in the country.

never been out there yet but i plan on going in june for BONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. will i see you there man?

no need to move out there just for mj andrew. have your friend send you some in the mail. some of the great headies i get around here come from someone my guy knows in CA and has a med card.

Oh Hell yeah, brother. Plannin' on going for sure, man.

Yes-37% / 43% / 48%
No-63% / 57% / 52%
Precincts- 13% / 18% / 49%

have you been there? im trying to get hold of a conversion van for the ride down because i dont wanna put the miles on my jeep and philly to tennessee isnt the shortest/most comfortable ride anyways. any pointers for the first timer?

oh i understand andrew i have family out there. same with me here people automatically assume i live in center city philadelphia when i actually live in the suburbs. oh well.

Nah, bro. Never been. Best way to go, I think, is to go with at least two or three other people and rent a fullsize van, maybe a tourbus if you can get more people, hah. My dream would be to go in an old Volkswagon Microbus, though. Maybe use DayGlo paint all over it and name it Furthur.

It's better for Nevada than it is for Colorado.

Hopefully Colorado picks it up a bit.

Yes-37% / 43% / 48%
No-63% / 57% / 52%
Precincts- 22% / 18% / 51%

UPDATED: 11:50pm Eastern Time

yeah my dads friend owes up a bunch of favors and has an old conversion van that we actually gave him at one point so i think he can hook it up. im def not going alone. probably me and 3-4 others. i heard to bring lots of socks and sunscreen because the sun is brutal on the open farm and the muddy puddles are all over from the occasional rain soak your feet real fast. i plan on bringing my berks so idk if ill need the sock pointer.

Can you just tell us your source so we can check ourselves Earth?

Edit: Lilstinky, wait till over 80% of the districts have reported.

Yeah, that's the way to go for sure. I'll be bringing my buffalo sandals for sure. I'll probably be barefoot most of the time, though. I hate shoes.

One Three said:
Can you just tell us your source so we can check ourselves Earth?

Edit: Lilstinky, wait till over 80% of the districts have reported.

CNN.com - Elections 2006

i hate sneakers too. in the winter i wear my bostons 24/7 if im not wearing moccasons (sp?) how old are you man?

I'm eighteen. What about you, brother?

Back
Top Bottom