Colorado is voting to legalize tomorrow!

Legalization of pot was expected to flop anyhow, unless theres a miracle, the numbers look very bad.

Blob said:
Its sad to see so many ballot measures succeeding in banning same-sex marriage.

I know, I was actually gonna' post something about this, but sorta' lost track.

That's very disappointing. I really don't like closed-minded people.

:peace: Earth Child

yeah i could care less about same sex marriage. i have no problem with it. if it makes the people in the marriage happy then so be it. good for you. earth im 18 too. freshman in community college here in my county. and andrew idk yet because i dont think dates are officially scheduled yet but youre def in man.

COLORADO / NEVADA / South Dakota
Yes-38% / 43% / 48%
No-62% / 57% / 52%
Precincts- 26% / 21% / 55%

UPDATED: 12:04am Eastern Time

Awesome. I'm still in high school, though. Took two years of preschool... parents said I wasn't "ready" for kindergarten... haha.

i have mixed opinions about highschool. i hated it for many reasons and loved it for others. it killed two of my best friends. my school system is so fucked up and uptight it drove my 2 great friends to suicide but the memories aside from that are unmatchable. enjoy it man. college is alot of fun too. cant wait till i raise up a stake and go to a real university. that will be my demise lol.

dont you worry andrew lol. im saving up for the zips already. go big or go home.

Highschool is great for me. I don't really have that many friends, and I'm basically our schools icon for the "dirty hippie", but the friends I do have and theh stuff we do is amazing. Best time of my life so far, for sure.

The pressures really are bullshit, I agree. They push us way too hard, and for what? Nothing. Our mediocre school systems will lead to more deaths in the long run than we'll ever really know. The universities are different. Specialized classes, for something you actually might need to know...

We need to all take philosophy classes if we really want to make this world a better place.

Frank Zappa said it best "If you have any bit of courage and desire for intelligence, drop out of our mediocre school systems that have been rotting our brains and go to a library. Pick up a book, any book. There's real intelligence in those books."

yeah i noticed. ive partied with plenty of people 30 and up man. aka my neighbors and best friends mom who happens to be married to a cop but we can keep that on the downlow.

Haha, excellent, brother.

do you know how public school originated in our currupt society? i bet you dont so ill tell you. straight lines between classes in grade school, specific duties, quiet when the teacher is talking, dismissed with a bell. aka factories. schools were set up to teach children how to work in a factory. think about what you know about factory living and compare it to schools today youll find way too many things in common for comfort.

Damn. I never thought abou that. Shit. You understand, you're right. Wow.

That's brainwashing at it's best, brother.

yeah. i know of younger cops that when they bust kids for mj they dont cite they for it just take and and give them a warning, then give the weed to their friends who do smoke. its kinda wrong but atleast the kid isnt getting busted for it.

Yes-36% 13% of precincts No-64% for Colorado
Yes- 43% 18% of precincts reporting No- 57% for Nevada
Yes- 48% 46% of precincts reporting No- 52% for south dakota

well sorry to make this thread get boring for yall but im going to bed i have class in the am. peace and goodluck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes-38% / 43% / 48%
No-62% / 57% / 52%
Precincts- 42% / 38% / 71%

UPDATED: 12:04am Eastern Time

Yes-38% / 44% / 48%
No-62% / 56% / 52%
Precincts- 53% / 65% / 81%

UPDATED: 1:31am Eastern Time

Man its the waiting that sucks, good thing I just got 1/4:bongrip: :allgood: :smokin: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom