Convicted's Grow

subscribed. I would not use mineral water for your plants, mineral water usually contains sodium chloride which is toxic to plants. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

subscribed. I would not use mineral water for your plants, mineral water usually contains sodium chloride which is toxic to plants. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Hey king john cheers for chart but I am a soil grower, and until my Ph pen gets here I have little choice between tap, Waterbutt or mineral water, tap caused some problems, rain water wasn't recommended till Ph tester arrived so mineral water is really only choice for now, to maintain trace elements,

I would not use Miracle Gro products with cannabis, most of its formulas lack calcium and magnesium. when I first started I used Miracle Gro potting soil and had problems.

If you still want to use the Miracle Gro fertilizer there is a section that covers it in this guide

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

I would not use Miracle Gro products with cannabis, most of its formulas lack calcium and magnesium. when I first started I used Miracle Gro potting soil and had problems.

If you still want to use the Miracle Gro fertilizer there is a section that covers it in this guide

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

hey king, cheers for the link and thankfully i asked before using, i plan on using jungle juice range from advanced neuts but due to the ph levels being all over the place it was better i didnt feed, i have since repotted all plants in to ph 6.6 biobizz compost and watered with mineral water as stated above, i'm looking at ppls pics and thinking my plants should be bigger, BUT am i right in thinking the plants grow up more in flowering mode than veg?? and how do u know the plants ready for flowering??

Don't worry about feeding at the moment the biobizz soil will have enough feed in it for now, what type did you get? if you got the all mix then you probably won't need to feed until you switch to flower. Probably best to wait until they look a little hungry. When you put them in to flower is entirely up to you but I would recommend to wait for pre flowers and also expect the plants to roughly double in size in the first 2-3 weeks of putting them into flower.

most people vegetate their cannabis plants for 8 weeks for a good harvest prior to flowering them. given enough vegetative time cannabis plants will often show pre flowers on the female plants. cannabis plants depending on strain will stretch 2x-5x in flower.

here is the female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

hey dr yes sir on your say so i got the all mix biobizz, only ask so im ready and know when to start feeding, on another note remember the big 1 we discussed me getting rid of, well she has had a big boost in growth, i cut all big leaves of just so i could see how far i could push pruning, she has 13 big side shoots with plenty of places to flower, but shes getting a little sticky on the top of the plant, with a strong smell of skunk coming of her so im going to hold on a little longer as i feel that maybe i can still get some thing good from her,

right as stated earlier i have been playing with the biggest as we thought she wouldn't make it wirh sone surpirsing results,
2013-11-08_10_27_00.jpg
2013-11-08_10_27_03.jpg
2013-11-08_10_27_08.jpg
2013-11-08_10_27_13.jpg

shes my lttle christmas tree right now and i hope once flowering starts she has plenty to offer me if not i have learnt alot about shaping and pruning little mj,

erm it wont have as much chloride as tap water so 10-12 hours in a container that is as wide as you can get, but if you really need to water them then just go for it as the chloride isn't toxic to your plants it will just kill a small amount of beneficial nutrients in your soil but won't be the end of the world

hey i learned the hard way you seem to be over watering check my journal out i went through 3-4 seedling before i finally got it, then i did it by accident by forgetting when i watered a plant i have a calender for watering now which i annotate my nutes and plant rotations i rotate so my stems get stronger while getting blown on by my fan.

hey i learned the hard way you seem to be over watering check my journal out i went through 3-4 seedling before i finally got it, then i did it by accident by forgetting when i watered a plant i have a calender for watering now which i annotate my nutes and plant rotations i rotate so my stems get stronger while getting blown on by my fan.

hey USMC, i would have to agree some what with your statement but due to the great advice from the chaps here i have since overcome that problem, i have repotted plants and have watered little but often at the moment till the girls settle in to their new pots, and due to PH issuses i have sort of been extra careful with them, and wont do anything to them without first checking here, or with DRtentgrow as the advice he has given has changed my tent to a fully health little grow room,
but thank u again for the advice this is why i love this site cause of the friendly ppl and great advice

Back
Top Bottom