Convicted's Grow

Hello convicted sorry I haven't been around lately had a real rough time the last few weeks, problems at home but things are slowly getting better now, I'm happy you decided to give the girls a nice little chunk of extra veg time, I'm sure you will be happy you did! you have done a really good job of turning your plants around! which always makes for a interesting journal.

My white russians are days away from going in to flower will upload pictures tomorrow as I have a free day hope all is well with you in general. keep up the good work.

Hello convicted sorry I haven't been around lately had a real rough time the last few weeks, problems at home but things are slowly getting better now, I'm happy you decided to give the girls a nice little chunk of extra veg time, I'm sure you will be happy you did! you have done a really good job of turning your plants around! which always makes for a interesting journal.

My white russians are days away from going in to flower will upload pictures tomorrow as I have a free day hope all is well with you in general. keep up the good work.

hey doc good to see u back, chin up chap,

time to give u an update plants growing mad nearly 2 ft, the cutting has caught up with the rest, and i have started feeding nutes with gd results

jungle juice 5ml-2ltrs dulited down x3 so 5ml-6ltrs, ph 6.3 when fed and at 246ppm plants love it, the pics here dont do the plants justice they really are deep green and loving life,

2013-11-28_18_39_07.jpg
2013-11-28_18_39_03.jpg
2013-11-28_18_39_01.jpg
2013-11-28_18_38_57.jpg
2013-11-28_18_38_46.jpg
2013-11-28_18_38_44.jpg

looking forward to seeing the girls cause white russia is the first seeds i murdered in my ignorance so be nice to see what they look like grown properly

HPS never shows them as green as they are, maybe you should get some pictures of them just before lights on?

Any thoughts on your plans for flushing?

aye i'll sort some good shots, might try for some nice close ups of preflower they are covered in little feathers,

wasn't thinking of flushing till 2 wks from the chop, i have 3 big buckets that i can fill and dip plant pots into, and give them real good dip and soak, 1 may say the final watering its something i do with orchids,

am i right in thinking we will be in flower at the same time??

Right all flushed out, plants look so good I will get pics up been working all day so once get 10mins to myself I'll get the camera out, so this time next wk 12_12 starts so the bloom nutes start on the next feed in 10ish days would u suggest little but often or good soak every watering,

Sounds good Convicted! Now that you have good draining soil I would suggest a good soaking this will help avoid dry pockets in the soil and also your plants will get so much more thirsty in flower and you will find your self watering more often, so soak let roughly the top inch of the soil go dry then soak again.

Still no time for pics but they are on the list to do, but have been reading a lot of journals lately and I see a growing trend of rushing growth to get to flower, (guilty myself at times) but looking at the girls now I am glad I waited and vegged for so long cause the are so much bigger and have far more budsites, the only training really I've done is removed the big fan leaves shading secondary bud sites which to me should give more than little popcorn buds on lower branches now, Right I'm rambling so I'm going go get some pics whilst the family are in bed

some new pics,
2013-12-04_13_24_47.jpg
2013-12-04_13_24_40.jpg
2013-12-04_13_24_36.jpg
2013-12-04_13_23_35.jpg
2013-12-04_13_23_30.jpg
2013-12-04_13_23_24.jpg
2013-12-04_13_22_41.jpg
2013-12-04_13_22_17.jpg
2013-12-04_13_22_12.jpg

also just started feeding bloom nutes as they are drying out, sunday is the big day for 12/12 yet looking at 2 of the girls flowering is well under the way already

WE did good sound advice and willingness to listen and learn got the job done,

I have started to stretch out lights out now so I have done 18/6, today I go to 16/8, Fri I go to 14/10, then 12/12 Sunday, the plants are drinking loads at mo should I use nutes every feed?? I am still using diluted mix at mo due to up dose soon to full strength

I water each pot with a 10ltr watering can with fine hawes rose on (simulates rain) so once watered all of pot is wet and I get about 2ltrs of run of from each pot which is discarded,

Back
Top Bottom