Cooking with Cannabis Oil

LOL I would love to grow like that too someday... But instead of having portraits of other people, you will see mine holding a big Reefer!

The Budsto is gonna be a surprise dinner dish for my friends when they visit me next summer..

Thank you Peace man for adding this cooking journal! I will learn not only to cook with Herb.. but also have some new dishes to add to our boring menu here at home.

Look forward to seeing your new videos, and don't worry about the accent, lots of girls dig that, and some guys too...lol

Salty Gooie Ganja! OK I'll start the slow cooker at low and add all of the trim first? and then the water (enough to keep the ganja from burning on the bottom) and add the oil (? cups)?

I couldn't say Worcester right when I got to New England, people looked at me funny when I pronounced. Keep those vid coming Peace man!

Salty Gooie Ganja! OK I'll start the slow cooker at low and add all of the trim first? and then the water (enough to keep the ganja from burning on the bottom) and add the oil (? cups)?

I couldn't say Worcester right when I got to New England, people looked at me funny when I pronounced. Keep those vid coming Peace man!

Dont forget this is the way you make the oil, oil and water first.

Don't forget to start the process with the croc pot OFF by adding the water and the oil. It is 3 cup of oil 3/4 of water 2 to 3 ounce depend the potency of your trim leaf little bottom bud to small for a nug and any leaf that have thricome. I prefer the trim and the leaf for cooking it easier to take the taste away by adding ingredient, the oil is really good too. Let it boil for 24 to 40 hours I believe more it boil more the thricome is wash away from the leaf and buds. When I drain the oil all the rest of the trim and buds is use for my base for gooey (Gowie in proper English) and mustard the potency is great. I live in California and we recycle everything even the weed LOL. Try to smoke some of your trim and that will help you to know I much trim you need to put in. For the gooey I will download a video don’t mine the crappy narration you will hear a thick freaking accent. For any reason you do not understand my writing or narrations do not be shy to tell me to slow down smoking for 5 minutes but not more. Now need to go smoke a Bong.

Don't forget to start the process with the croc pot OFF by adding the water and the oil. It is 3 cup of water 2 to 3 ounce depend the potency of your trim leaf little bottom bud to small for a nug and any leaf that have thricome. I prefer the trim and the leaf for cooking it easier to take the taste away by adding ingredient, the oil is really good too. Let it boil for 24 to 40 hours I believe more it boil more the thricome is wash away from the leaf and buds. When I drain the oil all the rest of the trim and buds is use for my base for gooey (Gowie in proper English) and mustard the potency is great. I live in California and we recycle everything even the weed LOL. Try to smoke some of your trim and that will help you to know I much trim you need to put in. For the gooey I will download a video don’t mine the crappy narration you will hear a thick freaking accent. For any reason you do not understand my writing or narrations do not be shy to tell me to slow down smoking for 5 minutes but not more.:yummy::yummy::thumb: now need to go smoke a :bong: and relax before my day start.

There is a mistake it is 3 cup of oil for 3/4 water and if you have strong trim and small bud sometime I use 1 1/2 of trim and bud for 3 cup of oil and 3/4 of water. :reading420magazine:.

So, 3 cups of oil and 3/4 of a cup water?

Yes that is right for the oil and water, for the trim and buds if you smoke some of your trim and is a good little buzz you should start with 1 ½ ounce to 2 ounce. It all depends of the potency if you get a good buzz you should put less. Just have fun with it your plant was looking really frosted you will have good oil.:bravo: When are you starting to make your oil. :bong:

:headbanger:

Sisco I don’t freaking know how to say Worcestershire but don’t worry there will be more name like that to come. Just made and other dish Hawaiian style. Next Japan maybe sushi with inarizushi no moto. After Italy, need to go work someday to my friend restaurant for some special dessert. Will make Canoli it is a good Italian dessert I have the canoli need to make the ganja mix for the middle.

funny vid, real good

Back
Top Bottom