Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Hi guys just dropped in to mention my first attempt to make canna butter. I used 2 ozs of ground up small air buds and trim leaves. Let it cook for about 3 hrs .ended up with 1 lb of canna butter, but after eating a half of tray of cookies and just barely getting high I think maybe I should have used all buds !! I've never really got a decent buzz from edibles !! Maybe I smoke too much !? Next time I'll try better buds in Olive Oil !! :peace:

Hi Peace, I really enjoyed reading your thread, I like the vids. You seem to enjoy what you are doing and I now have a few new ideas to try, thanks.

+ reps

High Sisco Just came back from Vegas How is your oil.
I understand my oil it's kind of smelly but it soooo good. Oh ya if your wife doesn’t like the smell don’t do that in the house it smells. Like I told you I do my oil in the garage and it is a nice smell. Just lucky that I have a wife who witnesses some of the good side of MJ versus Chemical shit who make you sick. That’s why I have a green light now.

Find a good friend who will let you do it at his house or a clean garage not in a condo or apartments building no no to smelly and give him is cut.

Take care Will be back on the road for the next few month sorry if It take some time to answer. Any problem with cooking just email.

Here are some plate I made AND YES SOME OF THEM CAN BUT YOU AWAY IN TO THE TWILIGTH ZONE IN A GOOD WAY for having problem to sleep. Sleep with a buzz and wake up with a 15 minutes buzz before coffe time.

Dinner a la ganja with a bol of buds for dessert.
Pineapple with sausage and vegie on rice.

jp_2010_plant_018_Small_.jpg

Breakfest crepe kiwi, chinesse pear and gooey ganja with chunk of chocolate

jp_2010_plant_025_Small_.jpg

Inarizushi no moto

jp_2010_plant_071_Small_.jpg

Close up of the bud in the bol all gone
Hindu Skun

jp_2010_plant_055_Small_.jpg

Hi guys just dropped in to mention my first attempt to make canna butter. I used 2 ozs of ground up small air buds and trim leaves. Let it cook for about 3 hrs .ended up with 1 lb of canna butter, but after eating a half of tray of cookies and just barely getting high I think maybe I should have used all buds !! I've never really got a decent buzz from edibles !! Maybe I smoke too much !? Next time I'll try better buds in Olive Oil !! :peace:

You should try to make my oil. I never got buzz with success with Cana butter. That oil. Is really strong when is made right. I have been smoking for a long time and I need something strong and it work, two brownies and you will feel good. Ask on the 420 train guy he slept 18 hours it could be hard on the first time every body eat too much and realize is too late. You should try and tell me what you think. :welcome::nicethread:

well my oil worked pretty well I slept like 18 hrs last night :biglaugh::biglaugh: the brownies are working a little too well.

Cool you should know that is all different stories about this oil. One person I give him stuff for 3 days. He eats everything the same night when to bed for 40 hours and got rest.
I have so many funny stories about this oil. For me it is the best thing and happy to cook when ever I want too. What did you do with the trim and the bud after the oil was drain.
:bravo: you try:yahoo:

Take care Peace Man, I have less than half an hour to go and I am straining the oil into the container for freezer! I'll post my results in my journal later.

I am happy it's work.:bravo: I am not sure if you wrote on your journal you use water and bud for a couple days and you cook with it. I use to know back home a Rastaman from Jamaica who use to do that for sore throat medication.

Peace man, You should open a restarant ! Those dishes look super ! and they get you high !! :yahoo: After my next grow is done I will try your oil recipe!! Hope it works better than my canna butter ! :peace: So if I use 2 cups of oil how much trim and small buds should I use, and how long should it cook ? Thanks again Peace man..:thumb:

I am happy it's work.:bravo: I am not sure if you wrote on your journal you use water and bud for a couple days and you cook with it. I use to know back home a Rastaman from Jamaica who use to do that for sore throat medication.

Hello Peace man, I did use water for the water cureing method. I heard of using the stems to brew tea for upset stomach.. I know you can do alot with MJ no matter if you are truly sick or just have a bad day and need a little rest.

I love potatos and sausage! I'm having some friends over for a birthday party (my wife turns 29) I think I'll use the rest of my oil for that dish.. I have about cup left.

The buds from the water cure have left me with jaw open.. I blew some smoke to my wifes face and she said it didn't smell! She hates the smell! I love that I found a way to smoke indoor (away from my wife and kids) and not get in trouble.

Do you think that if we add some Lemon or Orange Zest in the oil as we make it would stay in the final product?

I think I will try it next time but you seem to have mentioned something in my journal about flavoring your oil for something else..

How was Vegas? You don't need to tell me, what goes on in Vegas stays in VEGAS..:shhh:

Do you think that if we add some Lemon or Orange Zest in the oil as we make it would stay in the final product?

I think I will try it next time but you seem to have mentioned something in my journal about flavoring your oil for something else..

How was Vegas? You don't need to tell me, what goes on in Vegas stays in VEGAS..:shhh:[/QUOTE]

You should grind some orange peel and add it at the end of your cooking or use nugtmeg or both. It is a good taste and you barely taste the weed.:yummy:
Vegas was ok no fun just promote some stuff during the nascar. Wich I got waste instead.
Now need to relax will have some purple haze :bongrip::thumb:

Great thread! Read the first page and subscribed as soon as you mentioned the peritonitis, that thing almost killed me to. Additionally, I have mild, intermittent COPD and there are 4 or 5 days a month where smoking is not an option. These recipes and pics are exactly what I have been looking for. Can't wait to try some of them.:nicethread:

Looks good, what is it?

This is chicken in a red wine sauce with fresh majoram and ganja mustard. I put alot of sauce and guest why all the potent is in the sauce. That is why you can see the chicken. Serve with white aspergus and rosemary potato Has you see the potato is almost in every dish it is my best way to cook red potato. I will do a new batch of oil soon with every step on video or picture.:yummy:

Great thread! Read the first page and subscribed as soon as you mentioned the peritonitis, that thing almost killed me to. Additionally, I have mild, intermittent COPD and there are 4 or 5 days a month where smoking is not an option. These recipes and pics are exactly what I have been looking for. Can't wait to try some of them.:nicethread:

Will be more then happy to help if you need help.:peace:

I will be doing a slow cooker recipe for 4 persons, I have like a cup and a half left of the oil. Do you think that will be enough?

My friends coming down from Massacheusets and they smoke alot, they can handle a good buzz like me..

I still have the left over leaf and bud from the oil, I need to make my Goofie Ganja sauce to use on the side..

I will have to check the vid. again for the ingredients.

You should have enough for 4 peoples but I don’t know the potent of your oil because I never use that process. But 1 1/2 cup should be enough for your dinner. My oil I use 1/2 cup for 8 peoples for my brownies. For your sauce with the left over of your bud and trim you should but it in the blender add garlic, Hp sauce, worcesssterrr sauce, salt, pepper and basil a little bit of sugar to take the acid taste away and blended well. In a different pan use red onion and sauté (fry) with butter until they caramelize and after you pour the red wine ¼ cup in the sauce pan and you take the mix from the blender and mix it together in the sauce pan you should use a little bit of flour to make the sauce thicker and add the sauce in your slow cooking stew.

To make your sauce thicker you mix the flour with water or milk and add a little bit at the time in the pan sauce until you like the thickness.

1 or 2 tablespoon of HP and Worcester.
Salt and pepper ½ of a tea spoon.
Basil 2 to 3 tablespoon.
Sugar ¼ teaspoon.
Garlic 3 to 4 clove do not add the whole garlic.
I use seasoning salt or celery salt more flavor in the dish.

Hope that will enjoy your dinner have any question about the stew recipe just ask.
Take care

Back
Top Bottom