Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Here are some strawberry bud who have a strong smell of strawberry
Good for strawberry short cake LOL.
mix_pic_048_Small_.jpg

mix_pic_026_Small_.jpg

mix_pic_045_Small_.jpg

And for dessert Cream Puff with A HECK OF A XO ganja SAUCE.

mix_pic_002_Small_.jpg

what up peace man? i made some rank roast the other day. apparently my oil is potent. 1 giant tablespoon to a 3lb roast, 2 red onions, 3 small potatoes, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, and an oz of irish whiskey. i've made cookies once or twice, but the pain relief i get from this roast is incredible. wait 40 minutes and i get almost 6 hours without any pain! amazing!

what up peace man? i made some rank roast the other day. apparently my oil is potent. 1 giant tablespoon to a 3lb roast, 2 red onions, 3 small potatoes, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, and an oz of irish whiskey. i've made cookies once or twice, but the pain relief i get from this roast is incredible. wait 40 minutes and i get almost 6 hours without any pain! amazing!

:goodjob:

What can of oil process did you use for your food. Will have to try your recipe with some friend because I am the only one who have happy meal in my house my wife stay away from it more for me.

:goodjob:

i do a simple extraction. boil water, add 1/2 cup of oil (canola, olive, etc). then add two big handfuls of leaf. then boil for about 45 minutes. strain the leaf and rinse with hot water.. i let the water cool in the fridge over night and then strain and warm the oil. the warming gets rid of more of the water.
it's a very impercise method, but it works well enough for me. then i just add the oil to the food i'm making.

i do a simple extraction. boil water, add 1/2 cup of oil (canola, olive, etc). then add two big handfuls of leaf. then boil for about 45 minutes. strain the leaf and rinse with hot water.. i let the water cool in the fridge over night and then strain and warm the oil. the warming gets rid of more of the water.
it's a very impercise method, but it works well enough for me. then i just add the oil to the food i'm making.

Cool It is almost like my oil recipe but I am to lazy to extract water I let boil down and at the end is only oil and I am ready to use it. Love that people can find way to cook good jobs wich we can share the food.:goodjob::goodluck:

Cool It is almost like my oil recipe but I am to lazy to extract water I let boil down and at the end is only oil and I am ready to use it. Love that people can find way to cook good jobs wich we can share the food.:goodjob::goodluck:

Yes, I wish we could have a big POT Luck and sit around to talk.. or not even talk just let things happen..

Good to hear you made your flower room fire proof ;) Never too much safety in your home.:nicethread:

Yes, I wish we could have a big POT Luck and sit around to talk.. or not even talk just let things happen..

Good to hear you made your flower room fire proof ;) Never too much safety in your home.:nicethread:

Pot luck is good to talk after hum maybe not Nobody understand what the hell I am talking about. We have some pot luck in Venice beach sometime but I am the only one who bring the food LOL. For my new room It is kicking ass I just put a 1000 watt ligth in the room and the fire retardent on the wall make the room so brigth I need some sunglasse at the begining. Will put picture after I finish it, now I am at 75% done. Have some plant in it and they love it. I HAD A DONANATION of all aviation product for the fire retardent room if not couldn't aford it to expensive.:ganjamon::Rasta:

thanks man. i think i'll try the boil down method like you. it sounds like it'd be better. what is your favorite type of oil to use?

Thanks for the great tips and recipes Mr. Frenchie...Love the singing on the video, I'm a newbie here and ready to learn all I can. This is a great thread to get started on.
A tout a l'heure!!

What a great thread. All those meals look sooooooo good. I can't wait til my next harvest to try and make oil. Tried cannabutter last and did not get the effects looking for.

Quick question, is the bud and leaf dried before using or it it used fresh cut. Thanks + rep.:yummy:

What a great thread. All those meals look sooooooo good. I can't wait til my next harvest to try and make oil. Tried cannabutter last and did not get the effects looking for.

Quick question, is the bud and leaf dried before using or it it used fresh cut. Thanks + rep.:yummy:

I found that my first batch of butter was a little weak also, and I had used some fresh bud.. about a half oz. of it and all my leaf. I mad some cookies and I was dissapointed by the effects and taste.

I think if you dry and cure your weed before using it to cook it gets alot of the green taste out and might even be the reason it is more potent, because dry bud is less in weight than fresh bud, thus you end up using more of it when dry= more high?:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom