Cool Cab reservoir swap

CoolCabber

Ok so I really may have screwed up here but I'm not sure what I did wrong. Hopefully someone with a similar system can tell me. I did my second res swap out yesterday. First time plants were small and walls weren't slimey. This time plants are about 3-4 ft tall and walls are slimey so I figured it needs a good cleaning. So first time I use the shop vac to suck the water out and then replaced the water, nothing else. This time I suck out all the water and remove the top so I can use Hydrogen peroxide and alcohol to clean it thouroughly. In the mean time though my plants tipped over branches broke it was a total disaster. My question is how bad a disaster is this and how can you avoid the plants tipping when all their weight is at the top and can you recover friom broken branches?

cannabis is extrmely resilient. Unless you severed the branch it will likely heal albeit with a unintentional supercrop knot.

Please tell me how I can upload photos to show you the damage done in 1 day. They are all practically dead and I need to know if they are worth trying to save. I have a before of a lush and beautiful forrest to now an all yellow bunch of stalks with leaves literally falling off.

Ok I figured out the picture thing, now please explain to me how you can go from the lush garden you see in the first pic to the desert in the second pic. Keep in mind as you'll see from the pics the roots and stems are doing well still. Can any of these be saved. Nutes and PH are at perfect levels.
IMG_00671.jpg
IMG_00661.jpg
IMG_00671.jpg
IMG_00681.JPG
IMG_00691.JPG

Her is a pics of the garden before I ruined it. How can just a res change do this. Also I still dont get how to arrange the pics and text and stuff.
IMG_00642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom