Cooling without a/c?

Can always try the c02 bags, but without a monitor...kinda defeats the purpose

How HOT are we talking here???
I’m planning on a moniter..and I have no idea how hot it will get in there once it’s sealed but in that room last Summer with crappy lights it would hang around 80 degrees...so with the 3 3000 watt leds I’m anticipating higher temps. I’m just trying to get some ideas so I can sidestep some problems...I really cannot afford to tank an entire grow.

Most people go cheap on lights the first grow. Nice to see you jump in with a good setup.

usually Chris and I are begging people to get a better light lol.

as usual I’ll just echo. Your first run indoors is to dial in the environment and learn to listen to the plants. Any flower you get is a bonus.

I used Coco indoors last year but for the Summer outside grow I’m thinking about just going with soil. I’ve been using General Hydroponics nutes...it seems to be a good system but a lot of optional components.

Too many additional stuffs gets to much

I use GH Flora Trio, Calmag, and Power .Si, silica , in veg
Il add liquid Koolbloom, PK booster, and Terpinator in flower
That's it.... Well I'm in DWC so hydroguard and z7 for goopies

Most people go cheap on lights the first grow. Nice to see you jump in with a good setup.

usually Chris and I are begging people to get a better light lol.

as usual I’ll just echo. Your first run indoors is to dial in the environment and learn to listen to the plants. Any flower you get is a bonus.
Yeah, I totally cheated out on lights...I’m pissed at myself...won’t make that mistake again.

Too many additional stuffs gets to much

I use GH Flora Trio, Calmag, and Power .Si, silica , in veg
Il add liquid Koolbloom, PK booster, and Terpinator in flower
That's it.... Well I'm in DWC so hydroguard and z7 for goopies
Glad to talk to another GH guy...there are so many other companies out there. I used the trio as well plus Calmag and diamond nectar. I had decent results even tho the rest of my setup was complete shit...that’s why I’m back on here asking questions :thumb:

Yeah, I totally cheated out on lights...I’m pissed at myself...won’t make that mistake again.
It’s amazing how much science goes into growing. I’ve had my med card for years but finally decided to switch to caregiver, plus now Michigan finally went recreational so it’s time to learn all I can. I actually enjoy growing more than smoking..I know, weird right :rofl:

well, i'd rather fight than switch,, ha

oh,, hang on,, i just switched,, just last night,, i bot some mega crop fert,, i have used g hydro since day one,, and perhaps my bottles are old, or whatever,, i cannot cure a yellowing leaf problem, so i am done with g.h.

i even did a ferting today with some miracle grow instead of g.h., just to see if i can see some improvement before the mega crop comes.

y'all are much too serious in here , but, ferting is the ultimate separator, distinguishing the wo/men from the girls/boys

karma sent friend,,

Back
Top Bottom