Cosmic Dave's First Time

Check this out !!! One of my girls has had a little mid-summer frost on her side of the tent!!! Its been a wide open week as usual but the girls for the most part have continued to rapidly develop. I do have a question about one in particular that seems to want something but i have no idea, so id appreciate some advice!!!!
DSCN4214_1_.JPG
DSCN4213_1_.JPG
DSCN4211_1_.JPG
DSCN4210_1_.JPG
DSCN4209_1_.JPG
DSCN4208_1_.JPG
DSCN4207_1_.JPG
DSCN4206_1_.JPG

I'm just not sure about naming plants just yet, that brown thumb could show at any time!!! But lets look at the brightside Football is a week away and Harvest is getting near!!!! Thanks for hanging out!!! i now present the rest of the line up!!!!
Here is one of the other girls she along with my problem child are my oldest girls the we gifted to me by a friend, they sprouted and veged outside and they are about 3 weeks older than than their counterparts,
DSCN4231_1_.JPG
DSCN4230_1_.JPG
DSCN4229_1_.JPG
DSCN4228_1_.JPG
DSCN4226_1_.JPG

Hey guys update from the grow, The plant i have labled Problem Girl, I went ahead and harvested down to the last budding node and i think we'll try and reveg and see what happens. Pic ahead id say we harvested a OZ when dry, thats a guess but what i do know is that i dried a small bud with some partchment paper and a light bulb and the high was much better than the local product ive been getting lately.
Mon_Aug_15_20-12-40.jpg
DSCN4315_1_.JPG
DSCN4314_1_.JPG
DSCN4313_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom