Could anyone help me identify this

Leearm

420 Member
I woke up this morning and the pistols were missing in a few of my buds and there were these little poops I think on the leaves. A few leave have been eaten as well 2F5498D6-650F-4DD7-8E65-FAB5FB40AD1E.jpegDD021067-CEF0-4E51-BD85-BC18B2D7F9B0.jpegBC75EC6B-9631-4025-8050-836F02920756.jpegB46674FF-07C0-473E-AFE8-76F8E12F9027.jpeg

Welcome to 420, Leearm !:welcome:

You've caterpillars eating on your plant...
Safer®brand Caterpillar Killer will get rid of them.
It contains BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis var. kurstaki ) which is a naturally occurring bacterium that attacks the bug's digestive system and kills them from the inside.
You'll probably need to spray the plant every other day or so till caterpillar season is over...concentrating on the undersides of the leaves,and the buds.

BT is harmless to everything but caterpillars-it won't hurt you or your plant when you use it.
There are actually many products that contain BT, and they'll probably work fine...I recommend Safer brand because it's what I use,so I know for sure that it works.
If you look the plant over very closely,you'll probably find a few of the little bastards- they're usually green,
so finding them can be tough.
I've had to dig a lot of buds open to extract the caterpillars,so if you can get rid of them before your buds get much bigger, that would be a good thing...
Good luck-you've caught them fairly early,so there's a good chance you can get them under control before they do much damage.

Welcome to 420, Leearm !:welcome:

You've caterpillars eating on your plant...
Safer®brand Caterpillar Killer will get rid of them.
It contains BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis var. kurstaki ) which is a naturally occurring bacterium that attacks the bug's digestive system and kills them from the inside.
You'll probably need to spray the plant every other day or so till caterpillar season is over...concentrating on the undersides of the leaves,and the buds.

BT is harmless to everything but caterpillars-it won't hurt you or your plant when you use it.
There are actually many products that contain BT, and they'll probably work fine...I recommend Safer brand because it's what I use,so I know for sure that it works.
If you look the plant over very closely,you'll probably find a few of the little bastards- they're usually green,
so finding them can be tough.
I've had to dig a lot of buds open to extract the caterpillars,so if you can get rid of them before your buds get much bigger, that would be a good thing...
Good luck-you've caught them fairly early,so there's a good chance you can get them under control before they do much damage.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom