Could GLR cause flowering?

IceCoast

This thread is not to debate whether GLR is good or bad, right or wrong.

I am 3 weeks into my very first grow so of course I'm worried about every little thing with my little girls. I'm have them sitting comfortable under a 1000w MH light that runs for 12 hrs. Then I have a 2 ft 2 bulb 26w 6500 lamp that kicks on 5.5hrs into darkness and runs for an hour. Standard GLR stuff

I've just started to notice what looks like preflowers on some nodes which is making me worry that I have screwed up. Like I said, they are about 3 weeks since sprout and have 3-4nodes.

Is this possible? Are they technically not in Veg phase? Can/should I get them back into Veg phase and if so, how?

I will try to get some close up pics tonight. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

hey,same as mate,first timer n all that im bout 6 weeks in on some random seeds,thort id try my luck with some random stuff before i spend out lol.joined today,add me....=D

Preflowers are a sign of plant maturity & thats its ready to go into the flowering cycle... seems abit early tho ?

Inless ya got ya some auto flowering strain ?

Here is a pic of what I mean. Sorry bout the quality....but i think you get the point. Are these Pre-flowers? Should I be conerned since they are only 3 weeks since sprout. If so, what should I do to fix the problem?
Thanks

securedownload16.jpg

yeah boss I would say that this just new growth.
even if it were preflowers that wouldnt hurt anything as it wont go to full flower till you chang the photo period:)

don't feel bad ... been there myself ... and not that long ago ..... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom