could someone diagnose my problem and help with a solution much appreciated

joegrower619

Hey growers I'm in early week 5 12/12 and it looks like maybe nitrogen or magnesium deficiency is what I've narrowed it to myself but not sure and I'm thinking to flush next water in 1-2 days if u could help and let me know if I should do something else b4 I flush or if its not needed thank u here's some pics to help
IMG_20141210_194237.jpg
IMG_20141210_194303.jpg
IMG_20141210_194249.jpg

It's more than likely locked up. You could be high in something and is locking other nutes out. Flush and start feeding schedule again. If your using fox farm beastie bloomz it will lock up your soil in no time if you over dose. I used fox farm for quite a few years. And it can be easily over fed.

Normally when the growing tips start showing problems like that it could be a PH imbalance in the growing medium more likely of an acidic nature creating lock outs.

May of been caused by over feeding or feeding to regular... plants are only going to use what nutrients it needs & the rest just sit in the growing medium creating a build up & as nutrients are mildly acidic to acidic in nature a long with the build up can adversely effect the medium PH.

Also of note is that an increase of nutrients are normally used during the flowering period which could lead to the above problem.

Micro nutrient defs also show similar symptom but in general effect the new growth first.

I'd go with a jolly good flush myself :thumb:

Ii do use fox farms and I just gave my first dose of Beastie blooms the other day I try to stay light with that trio of nutes I'm in ffof soil on these i usually use happy frog but these are O.F. thank u everyone for the great info and help I appreciate it I will give my ladies a flush just plain pH water or use one of these two flushing agents detox by mad farmer or fox farms sledgehammer let me know what would be best thank u

I've heard good things about Sledgehammer. Maybe the combo of the soil with nutes caused your problems, doesn't FFOF have some stuff in it already?

It does. Which is why after weeks 4/7/10 they recommend a flush so that the soil doesn't build up nutes and cause a lock up. Here is their recommended Feeding Schedule

Ii do use fox farms and I just gave my first dose of Beastie blooms the other day I try to stay light with that trio of nutes I'm in ffof soil on these i usually use happy frog but these are O.F. thank u everyone for the great info and help I appreciate it I will give my ladies a flush just plain pH water or use one of these two flushing agents detox by mad farmer or fox farms sledgehammer let me know what would be best thank u

This is taken from Foxfarms site.
Beastie Bloomz® is a pH balanced blend of extra strength nutrients specially formulated to produce heavy weight fruit, and maximize blossom development during the critical last weeks of flowering.

If you are in your 6th week, you have just started flowering, so shouldn't be using this fert as it might be too toxic for smaller plants.

:tokin:

I have the fox farm feeding chart that's what I'm following and I'm not on the 5th week as if ur looking at the chart I am at the 5th week of 12/12 if u were confused by that cuz according to the chart this is when I feed with beastie bloom on my flower schedule and next is cha Ching but ya I didn't do the last flush like I was suppose to so that's prolly it

I have given it a straight water ph'd to 6.5 after I fed so I'll just do a light flush with sledge hammer then start back feeding hopefully all should be good I'll let u guys all know how it goes thanks for everyones help info and ideas.

I have the fox farm feeding chart that's what I'm following and I'm not on the 5th week as if ur looking at the chart I am at the 5th week of 12/12 if u were confused by that cuz according to the chart this is when I feed with beastie bloom on my flower schedule and next is cha Ching but ya I didn't do the last flush like I was suppose to so that's prolly it

My mistake. I read your original post as you were in week 5 starting 12/12's not the 5th week of 12/12's.

Let us know how the flush works

Back
Top Bottom