Could you look at these plants for me?

mjbuds

I have never grown before well I started these 2 out in a tray but yesterday I transferred them to solo cups
I should have waited as the roots wasn't even close to bound.
The 3rd just waiting for it to sprout.
Light is a T5 HO 4 bulb 216 watts. but I also got a 600watt mh bulb will switch to
Heavy weight fruit punch all 3
FFOF with 25% perlite no nutes given waiting for 3 weeks.
going to use
Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil
Pure Blend Pro Grow
Liquid Karma, CalMag+, and Silica Blast
temps are 75 degree with 35 to 40% humidity I got humidifier running 24/7 and this best I can do. If I don't let it run it drops down to 16%. It has been very cold around here

GUasEop.jpg

sIomTgo.jpg

vJJv5en.jpg

Man just let them grow, lol, those look healthy and no cause to be concerned. That plant will take alot of abuse and still come out on the wining side 90% of the time. I think the thing that is being brought in this day and time is "how can I get the best out of my plant" . The first thing to do is to get a plant to bud and not to expect to much from the first grow because you will make mistakes. You will learn alot on here tho and you will see what mistakes you made through others, lol. Believe me I made alot. They look good and good luck and post some pics of them a month from now, cheers.

You could lower the light for added heat, I run my T5 at 2-3 inches above seedlings. Makes for tight nodes. Use the wet - dry method for watering, let them dry out, then soak cups in small bucket 3/4 the ways up, build roots now, leaves and buds come later.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom