CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

re: CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

image2077.jpg

this is my first female....considered a official grow for me im excited

if you wish to you could take cuttings now to clone your plants. i would change to flowering now or you may run out of headroom. if your plants begin to get to tall when you are flowering i would suppercrop them.

here is a link to suppercroping

That is awesome Jeffry420! Congrats! Things are looking good for me, but don't want to jinx it.

I think that is a good call KingJohn. Will be making the switch tomorrow.

Was a hot day today got up to 90 in my room, opened it a little and added another fan to the mix, brought it down a few degrees. I think they should be okay. The weather has been so crazy here, last weekend we had a frost and this weekend it's in the low 90's. Anyways will take pics tomorrow after the switch.

I feel honored that your first post was in my journal. Yea, I didn't have the light height during the beginning of their lives. I will have it down pat for the next wave. Is this the hand test you are talking about?

Back of Your Hand Test - For MH, HPS, CFLs and T5 grow lights

Set up your grow lights and turn them on (make sure they've had time to warm up)
Gently place your hand - palm down - right above the tallest part of your plant
Wait 10-30 seconds
If the heat coming from the light feels too warm for your hand, then it's going to be too much light for your cannabis.

Just wondering, because if not, please let me know which hand test you are referring to. Always looking to learn more. :peace:

Hey all. I am all transferred over to flowering. 12/12. Switched to HPS bulb. Nutes on hand. I am pretty sure three of them are def female. However, the fourth one seems to be showing male characteristics. I am watching this one quite closely, as if it is male I want to be able to remove it as soon as possible. Here are the latest pics:

6_2_13.JPG
6_2_13a.JPG

Here is one I'm sure is female:
6_2_13F.JPG

Here is 2 of the suspected male:
6_2_13_m_a.JPG
6_2_13_m_.JPG

:peace:

Here is the latest and greatest photos. Nothing much new to say about them. The one that i think might be male, is now also looking female...maybe a hermie??? Only time will tell....

6_5_13.JPG
6_5_13a.JPG

Male??? or too early to tell??? Or a bad picture and not the right location to tell???

6_5_13_male.JPG

:peace:

Well I am now 80% certain that the runt is a male as well. The old lady say give it another day (starting to teach her), but I think it is apparent. I'm 100% sure the other two are females, so they will be getting extra special care, since it is the two of them. I have some other things in the works, but will save that for another time. Will get updated pics up tomorrow. :peace:

Hello cranky,i think your doing great with the ladies .They look healthy.Love the buckets as i grew up outside carrying alot of water to:;):iI really interested it what you got going on,i will also be here for this one.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom