CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

re: CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

Okay, I am freaking out!!! Check out the pictures....the wilting is crazy on the bottom. I don't believe that I have been over watering or not watering enough...the top of the plants are nice and strong looking, it is the bottoms that is concerning. Is this normal, are my plants dying from the bottom down? This is day 11 of flowering, a 12/12 cycle. This has happened within the lat 24 hours, and I made no changes.

DSC013541.JPG
DSC013551.JPG
DSC013581.JPG
DSC013563.JPG

Dam dude idk I'm fairly new to this but I would definitely ask yourself if your doing anything new like adding nutes or maybe the heat, was it real hot where u live? Most importantly don't freak out and make a bad decision complicating things seek help like your doing someone will pop up I'm sure the girls will be just fine

Damn I'm just over a week in flower also and had a similar problem, I believe my girl were drooping because of the heat u can check my pics out ! I just watered and moved the light further away and she's doing a lot better now :) thank god ... I'm a newbee also so I'm just guessing ...

go to top of page click grow room then click how to grow marijuana scroll down to Nutrient Deficiencies & Sick Plant Symptoms:thumb::thumb:

the damaged leaves wont get better, but it looks like your plants are recovering. do you have a thermometer and hygrometer? i have not noticed one in your photographs. i would begin giving your plants flowering nutrients if you have not done so yet.

Thanks Boblove!!:thumb:

Day 17 of flower. The plant on the left has gotten a little taller today. The one on the left seems to be leaning more and more to the right, so tied it so it is more vertical(No pics of that...tomorrow):

6_20_13.JPG
6_20_13a.JPG

Here is a close up as I believe you can see the tricombs developing:

close-up.png

:peace:

Girls are looking just lovely Cranky! :bravo:

Hey Cranky,

I subbed, little late, but I'm always tardy! You mentioned you used Fox ocean forest for your starter cups. Could you give me a detail on what you used for the buckets once you transplanted your girls?

Thanks

:Namaste:

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom