Craziest places youve toked in?

inside a massive golf ball at the entrance of a prestige course.

Was alot younger though, but with quite a few people, it was one hell of a Dutch oven.

Not so much crazy as was memorable:

Went dancing at a club all night in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Met a group of English girls, went straight from the club to the small bay at 5am and went swimming in our knickers (as they said). Then went to the roof of our hostel and rolled a fat spliff and smoked with buddies while watching the ocean as the sun rose over the walled city.

shop class paint room its a wonder we didnt blow ourselves up good ventilation fan though,paint fumes and pot smoke,just a terrible combo when you have 6 more classes to go to.

the craziest place i smoked was in the hospital. I was having kidney stones removed. I brought my 1 hitter and sat and got blazed waiting to have surgery the next morning. Blew my hits into a waded up white bath towel. when checking out the after surgery, I looked at the towel and it had little brown splotches all over it from where I had been blowing my hits out.:)

The bathroom of a Greyhound bus going 65 miles an hour along Highway 17 near Santa Cruz, California.

Highway 17 has some pretty sharp turns... ;)

The bathroom of a Greyhound bus going 65 miles an hour along Highway 17 near Santa Cruz, California.

Highway 17 has some pretty sharp turns... ;)

That little suction window in the bathroom works great for letting out a big lung bustin hit sucks it right out.

This one is epic.
While in the Army and stationed in South Korea back in the early 90's me and a buddy went to the DMZ for a tour. We had a nice stash from back home and brought it with us to the DMZ to smoke.
Up in a watch tower looking out over The Communist North Korea War Machine we proceeded to get lit up like Christmas Trees!
:peace:

This one is epic.
While in the Army and stationed in South Korea back in the early 90's me and a buddy went to the DMZ for a tour. We had a nice stash from back home and brought it with us to the DMZ to smoke.
Up in a watch tower looking out over The Communist North Korea War Machine we proceeded to get lit up like Christmas Trees!
:peace:

it's a wonder you guys never got caught or got popped on a random! i'm glad you didn't, just sayin'. i'm goin into the navy soon and i'm bummed as hell that i'll have to quit. if you have any tips about "surviving military life" feel free to p.m. me lol. it'd be much appreciated. :rollit:

Still a civilian, huh? Hope things are working out either way.

Things used to be less difficult than they have become. For example, I've got buddies that used to party down in the reactor room area of the Nimitz (it seems that officers didn't like hanging out there for no reason) and who'd routinely exhale hits into big plastic bags and carry them down the passageways to dump the smoke outside or through a porthole.

We were at Astroword in Houston, 1980's going across the sky tran, we started to lite up and the gate keeper saw us and grabed our joint.., and told us he was calling the fuzz,, as we lifted off on the tram we smoked all we had 6 joints 3 of us,,,, as we landed on the other side there were no cops, but we were so loaded we went to the car and just sat , and sat, and sat, I think

We were at Astroword in Houston, 1980's going across the sky tran, we started to lite up and the gate keeper saw us and grabed our joint.., and told us he was calling the fuzz,, as we lifted off on the tram we smoked all we had 6 joints 3 of us,,,, as we landed on the other side there were no cops, but we were so loaded we went to the car and just sat , and sat, and sat, I think

Rippers come in all sizes - and disguises.

Astroworld was permanently closed in 2005. Six Flags had hoped to get upwards of $150M for the 104-acre (85-90 city blocks) parcel, but actually sold it for "only" $77M to a land development firm in 2006. Said to be an ideal parcel for "intense urban development" but still vacant at present.

RiP - Another park.

it's a wonder you guys never got caught or got popped on a random! i'm glad you didn't, just sayin'. i'm goin into the navy soon and i'm bummed as hell that i'll have to quit. if you have any tips about "surviving military life" feel free to p.m. me lol. it'd be much appreciated. :rollit:
One thing about the Army and sure the other branches are the same is that $ talks.
Drug testing back then was conducted by a company NCO. This is a man you want to be friends with. By making friends with this nco you can not only get the heads up on when a test is coming but who is on that list. Believe me when I say the tests at least back then were not really random. Company leaders would decide who got tested. These decisions would not be based on who the leaders thought may be getting high but more of way to hassle and inconvience a soldier who was being a pia to company leaders.
Sometimes the company leadres would indeed pick several names out of a hat to be tested. The list would be composed at least two weeks prior to testing.
If my name ever appeared on the list, $40 would easily get it removed.

The craziest placed I smoked was at a hospital. My friend had been in for a routine operation and she had been calling me non stop about needing some so as any good friend would do I popped down and rolled one for us. We had it out the bathroom window lol. My friend assured me that the smoke was much better than any of the prescription medication she had been given plus it actually made her smiiillle :)

Going up the sky tram lift at Gatlinburg Tn. At the center landing I was warned to watch what I do from the lift attendant. Since they film you going up and ask if you would like to buy a picture of yourself when you get at the landing. Thank god he was cool and deleted the photos for me. Watch out big brother may be watching you to. LOL

Mine was so awesome. Probably the highest I've ever felt. Me and a friend climbed out onto these big huuuuge rocks that lead out to a little pier out in the lake. it's like a 15 minute walk over rocks that weren't meant for walking on, and that were like 15 times the size of us. Once we got out to the pier, it was really windy, and like 2 in the morning, and we smoked a few bowls and almost fell asleep. Amaaazing. My drunk friend almost fell in the water though. o.o baaad.

Mine was so awesome. Probably the highest I've ever felt. Me and a friend climbed out onto these big huuuuge rocks that lead out to a little pier out in the lake. it's like a 15 minute walk over rocks that weren't meant for walking on, and that were like 15 times the size of us. Once we got out to the pier, it was really windy, and like 2 in the morning, and we smoked a few bowls and almost fell asleep. Amaaazing. My drunk friend almost fell in the water though. o.o baaad.

That sounds just like a place I used to go to when I was younger in Tn. It was on a bluff that had a few places that jetted out. you would have to jump from the bluff to get to the free standing rock then you were about 250 ft from the water. It was a buzz in itself just to get out on it, After getting buzzed it was terrifying to get back off it.

That sounds just like a place I used to go to when I was younger in Tn. It was on a bluff that had a few places that jetted out. you would have to jump from the bluff to get to the free standing rock then you were about 250 ft from the water. It was a buzz in itself just to get out on it, After getting buzzed it was terrifying to get back off it.

Yeah thats what it was like. It's amazing, crazy, and I love it. Something about the risk factor makes you feel so much better.

Back
Top Bottom