Craziest places youve toked in?

-Standing on top of the old KT22 bull wheel as the full moon rose over squaw valley.

-Bathroom of commercial airliner @ 30,000 feet. (pre 9/11)

-First day of work at a ski shop, the college kid who is showing me around says "You smoke pot?"
I say "Uh-huh, Sure."
He's says "Cool, we just blow the smoke out the back door." and hands me a full pipe made out of a look 77 toe piece. (I eventually ended up the manager.:))

Many , many years ago as a retarded teenager .... A friend and I used a sneak-a-toke in the balcony of a local Denver Church during Sunday morning service...

On the 19 of nov 2010 I had kidney stones removed. After surg I snuck in the bathroom and cheabed it up on some great purple kush. The nurses could not figure out why I would not ask for pain meds. I DIDN"T NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!:yummy:

I puffed in the Black Angus restaurant in Honolulu one time. I just went under my table and took a puff on my sneak a toke. I come up coughing and all blurry eyed. I seen my waiter and he asked me if I wanted to buy some smoke. This was in the day that Hawaii had lots of weed and it was good!

wow 22 pages! thats awesome lol
hmm ive smoked in a bounce house on my little cousin's first birthday..
me and my little cousin's mom kicked all the kids out and smoked a joint

also smoked a joint in front of my class (at a community college) while on a 10minute break.i thought all the people smoking ciggs would kinda get rid of the weed smell, totally didnt lol

smoked a blunt while driving through Compton, Cali looking for more weed (i've never seen so many cops driving around)

&i know there's a lot more but i cant remember lol im sure ill remember in a sec and post again

oh! in the hospital parking lot (not in a car in the hospital parking lot)
& in the cruz thru car wash lol i love smoking while going thru there (maybe not crazy but awesome)
and in a downtown parking garage, okay not so crazy right? but it was during the reception at my brother's wedding, keep in mind that this was a very formal reception with waiters and shit, and with such a small space and large amount of tables they asked everyone to stay seated until everyone was finished eating, since i was a bridesmaid and suppose to be sitting at the head table, people noticed i was missing. and did i mention that my brother is a sheriff detention officer, so were plenty of his friends attending the wedding.and to put it plainly me and my brother hate each other and just play nice infront of my parents.he was pretty pissed when me and my friend walked in late giggling all the way to the table.he pulled me aside after everyone ate, thank god for perfume and eye drops lol

I've smoked weed in a lot of crazy places actually lol
I think my top 3 would be in the abandoned house down the street from my house, in the McDonalds drive thru, and guitar class at school

Definately the craziest would be the deepfreeze in McDonalds when i worked there lol. no one ended up ever finding out and i would def recommend this LOL

I worked at a restaurant once, although not quite fast-food. I remember the deep freeze fondly. Went in there with a waitress one night and... Surprisingly, we managed to smoke a bowl while we were in there too. (No food was harmed. Or otherwise disturbed. Unless some of it could somehow see.)

Craziest place, hmmm........ Its always fun when your halfway through a blunt riding down the road and your buddie that is driving says "And heres are first roadblock!" There is a moments hesitation then its "FUCK, WINDOWS!!! FUCK, PUT THIS OUT!! FUCK IM GOING TO JAIL!!." and to all that is reading this the next words were SURPRIZINGLY "How the fuck did we just get through that?". Yep, we sat in line for about 5 min and ended up getting through without a search. Needless to say we all needed a change of underwear after that one. The next craziest was probably the upstairs bathroom at school. My friend that sat behind me rolled one up while the teacher was lectureing and we took turn going to the bathroom. :tokin:

the craziest place i'd smoke is on the elevator...i was smoking with my girls sister & cuzin & as we finished we got out & some people was berly going to use the elevator as we got out & started walking down the hall they started talking shit :popcorn: we just ignored them & kept walking...i've smoked in alot of playces i just cant remember any good ones:hmmmm:

I wouldn't say it's the craziest, but one of the creepiest places I smoked was this old dirt road in the country. One lane, no lights, lots of trees.

I also had a random smoke with a few guys and my best friend one night on a college campus. Not in dorms - on the campus like next to the classrooms lol.

In the back seat of a cop car , 1972 got pulled over we had just burned one, cops put us two in the back seat of his car so they can look in our car no hand cuffs didnt search us had a joint in my pocket and said what the hell we are going to jail anyway so we smoked it filled the car up with smoke the cop was pissed we smoked the whole thing and they didnt find anything we only had one joint left.
Rockil

i work at a movie theater one day a co worker of mine smelled weed in my pokit and asked to smoke it in the movie at the back so we both got put on usher and blazed out wile sucker punch played that shit was trippy

ok, ok, ok, so like for me the craziest place I've ever smoked would be like 4 parking spots from the front door at the downtown police substation. I had a bench warrant for a speeding ticket I didn't know about so I was gonna spend the night there to serve my lil fine. So as we all know when we are gonna smoke a blunt it's a process. Some people would gring there weed I myself like to brake it up with my figures,(it's a ritual for me) broke up a lil less than a quarter oz. Then I klean the blunt and a police car parks next to me cop gets out says high and goes in like nothing was goin on. freaked out but still good I rolled it looked around and so far so good the only cop I've seen is the one that said high "lucky me". so I hot boxed it in the car. The whole process took me like 2 hours and I was ok! then I go inside the cop that had said high was the one to book me searches me and as he is searching he asks me....

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PASS THE BLUNT!?"

lol NO BULL, hows that for a craziest place? At least for me it was intense.

not really craziest but funny id have to say driving through mcdonalds hotboxing the car and a hot chick at the window was like hey mayne can i hit tht shit an i was like hell yeah and then she gave me a kiss lol no joke

Back
Top Bottom