Craziest places youve toked in?

I went to a theme park during a end of the year field trip for physics and me and a friend smoked on a power tower, three bathrooms, and on two roller-coasters (at the end). It was very difficult to light at times, but still good times :].

the craziest place for me was in the movie theater bathrooms right before I saw Harry Potter haha, I vaporized a couple hits in one bathroom then moved to another closer to the theater to finish up the bowl, then headed straight for my seat, stopping only for a sip of water from the fountain

Monroe county jail monroe michigan

Got locked up for a fleeing and eluding in 81

One of the other guys smuggled in some bud he got while out on a court visit talk about being paranoid.......

At Dad's funeral. My cousin came from California to attend and brought some to help us through our grief process. He was a big high muckity-muck in the CHP (since retired).

Allowed me to put my sadness in a box during the funeral so that I could take care of Mom and my older brother.

I guess that's not so crazy after all.

In the tiny little room at the top of the former courthouse (like the bell room at a church). The crazy part is that we scaled the outside of the building to get in after noticing that there was no glass in the window. Seemed like 150 stories but not of course. I made the mistake of waiting on the buzz to go away before starting back down. Then I got apprehensive (or was that sh*tting in my shoes? lol) and the sweat started to flow and I don't know how many times I almost made a big <SPLAT> before getting to the ground. Probably the only thing that kept me from wigging out and freezing was being laughed at by the guy that free-climbed with the ropes so the other two of us could get up in the first place.

disney world on the old gondola,in spain we smoked hash out in the open under a glass at the bar. i used to be a room service guy at the boca raton hotel and club in fl. me and another guy smoked a fatty on the balcony of the presidential suite. we went back to work ripped. that was nutz

Scariest place was when I went "ghost hunting" with the palz, we went to the Moonville Tunnel at night, clambaked on the way there like 2B'z, and on the hike we blazed about 3more..it was dark as fuck, and I was like..why again don't we have flashlights. We were out there for about an hour before we got back to the car. There were some weird noises and my dude said he saw something ghostly.

Scariest place was when I went "ghost hunting" with the palz, we went to the Moonville Tunnel at night, clambaked on the way there like 2B'z, and on the hike we blazed about 3more..it was dark as fuck, and I was like..why again don't we have flashlights. We were out there for about an hour before we got back to the car. There were some weird noises and my dude said he saw something ghostly.

Lol, I've got a link to a page about that one from when I was looking for neat places to go. Never went - it wasn't exactly near my location - but kept the link.

Be glad it was dark - at least one group of late-night "explorers" reported encountering a railroad lamp that wasn't being carried by anyone.

You're familiar with it of course, but for others who might wish to know about it, here is a link to one of the many pages:

The Moonville Tunnel

And a quote from the page for anyone who might be thinking of wandering around in the nearby woods (or anywhere in the traditional coal-mine areas of Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, etc.):

I've heard reliable reports about open mine shafts in the area; if you stumble upon one of these and survive, please write me with its location. Have fun.
Watch your step!

how about a navy guided missle cruiser,there are many places to hide on a ship

A buddy of mine used to toke up in the reactor room of the Nimitz. Said it was the only place that the officers wouldn't venture into. Said if he wanted to smoke anyplace else, he had to exhale into a trash bag and then carry it to a porthole and squeeze the air out lol.

When I was "younger", I dated a girl whose little brother always built a huge snow forts with connecting tunnels. Her and I would sneak in there in the afternoons and blaze up, our body heat would warm the igloo like room quite comfortably to where we could remove our coats and stretch out.

I don't know if this is "craziest" but definitely the most memorable. Many a year ago, I was on a family vacation cruise in the Caribbean. Our southern most stop was in Barbados. Everyone from the boat generally congregated at a tourist beach. Struck up a conversation with some locals that rent out Jet Skis. Now, I have to tell you that the language is English, but the dialect made it almost impossible to understand. Yet somehow, I was able to communicate the desire for local weed. I hop on this guy's Jet Ski and we take off a couple of miles and beaches down from the tourist one. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I had ever seen. Oh, and there was practically no one there! I gave the guy I think $30 or $35 US dollars and he returns several minutes later with a roll of aluminum foil filled with weed. At that time, a fully dread locked man pulled up in a dingy and walked over to us. He stated he was police but for some reason I didn't believe it. We all laughed and someone mentioned if we could smoke. Heck, I'm on vacation, why not? A paper gets pulled out from somewhere; frickin' huge! Roll up this huge spliff and we three proceed to get baked smokin nice weed on a gorgeous beach in the Caribbean with some cool characters.

Story ends with me getting the ride back to the beach, I jump off the Jet Ski and I cut my foot on a rock in the water! Bloodied, I couldn't go back into the ocean and I had a bloody sock on my foot. A girl that was on the same cruise boat sat with me and we struck up a conversation. She ended up being my girlfriend back in the states for a couple of years.

You tell me, is that crazy?

well theres this thing in phoenix called 1st friday we smoked right next to the library & there were cops like EVERYWHERE but it was really fun :)
haha.

Craziest and the most scenic place I have ever lit up, would have to be;

The north end of Wonder Lake, Denali National Park, Alaska. In the shadow of MT. McKinley.

Standing behind the outhouse, hiding from the Rangers and the 50 other people riding the tour bus.
After riding a school bus for 6 hrs on a dusty dirt road, there was no question in my mind. I was going to need a buzz for the ride back.:ganjamon:

Hey ive been there rattlehead, didnt have any weed tho or i might have done the same thing. It really was beautiful in the park, saw a lot of grizzlys, foxes, caribou...

At a football game.....

Not too exciting?

It was the cops vs the fire dept!!!:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom