Craziest places youve toked in?

craziest place i smoked was in front of the church in the middle of the day with a couple friends...almost across the street from the popo station..i must not get out much i usually just smoke at the house

Rastoner said:
I smoked infront of the police station in emeryvile like 2 weeks ago. The sad thing is I didn't know it was the police station.

I hope not, cuz otherwise that would be rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally dumb.

yeah how did you?

The top of a mountain in the attarondacks
Random Beach in Florida
Poolside in an apartment complex in florida
Non smoking hotel room somwhare between Ny and Florida
Random Abandoned houses
Blazin in any venue in Ny is risky now because all smoking is illigal but My buddy and i toked up in the center of the balcony during a Machine show(pink floyd tribute band.)
:peace: :bong: :joint:

Once I smoke in my closet...cuz we had a family reunion..and I wasn't allowed to go outside....I got so fucken high...and all my clothes smelled like bud.....lmao....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............good times.....

On top of Old Smokey, all covered with cheese..... :laughtwo:

I was at the Chicago fireworks show along the lakefront about 4 years ago. I had packed 2 very plump joints into my pack of Newports. I joined in with the rest of the people who crowded underneath the low-branched trees along the parkside of the lakefront, across from the Buckingham fountain. My friends and I saw an open spot, roughly 10 feet away from other groups chilling, drinking, etc. I realized I had forgotten my lighter, so I asked an older couple in their mid forties to borrow a light. She hands one to me and says " You gonna use this for illegal purposes? ". I said " Possibly ", trying to be inviting and a smartass all in one quip. We are 3/4 through the first massive jay, when the lighter lady is suddenly towering above our stoned asses. She reached out her hand and says, " Gimme that shit! ". A friend of mine hands it to her, probably put of sheer stoned paranoia. Instead of making a fuss..she takes a hearty ass toke. Coughs her lungs into oblivion, and invites her hubby and friends over. The crazy part is..they are BOTH police officers from a local suburb! They flashed their badges and proved our doubting minds wrong. Laughing, she said to me " Yeah, I'll pull you over if I see you in my neck of the woods. But we'll use the ticket for rolling paper. ". :laughtwo:

thats fuckin AWESOME equilibrium... but my "craziest" place isnt that crazy at all... just in a bathroom (yea i know it's dumb so u dont have to say it)

Me and two friends ran across the freeway (bothsides) smoked a joint under a tree and ran back. Dumb yeah, but crazy..... I just have to add this....Good times!!

The craziest place I have smoked at was in the back of a cop car, alot. My buddy's dad was a cop so we'd jack his keys and sit in his car for a while and play with the radio. We got cought once and that was it cuz he was a big big guy but hey it was fun while it lasted. Stay High! :grinjoint:

the craziest place i smoke in is the woods and their was this like path that lead to somone backyard we used to toke their every mouring good times

I my parents' house in Vancouver when I was about 30. My Mom said, "Your Father's gone to bed so if you kids want to smoke it's ok.."

So guess what.. we did! :goof: Pinch (IMC)

Graveyards, rooftops on clear moonlit nights, under bridges, next to flowing water, middle of the road at midnight, in the woods, at a show, in phone booths, and possibly the best of all, in the cockpit of an airplane.

Back
Top Bottom