Craziest places youve toked in?

well...not crazy.. but me and my sister snuck into this bmx bike ... arena.. or something , right? and its got all these lights and ditches and hills and shit. And there was this ... ok i dont kno what u call it but its just steps that go up to a platform or whatever like 15 feet high. So we sat on top of that and toked while the sun was goin down... and... the lights got scary as fuck :Rasta:

:smokin: Dream

Walking around Telegraph and Broadway in Berkeley, just sparking joints like it was my job. No one cares, and im usually not the only one smokin weed in that part of town anywho.

well this isnt actually smoking but i figure it still counts i bought pot in front of a cop in uniform at a dealers while he was sitiing down huffing cones

in a church, in a river(yes in the middle using a bong and a fishing chair to sit on and one for everything else), inside the disabled toilets next to head of security at college, on buses, underground, in a military pillbox, whislt riding a bike :grinjoint: , doing handstands, on x amount of roofs, on a train, in the airport, in a hotel 3000 metres up a mountain,, in an igloo i dug there

thats just to get started but they were all places and ways ive hit bongs

a treehouse
yeah you have to try it

ive smoked with every smoking tool imaginable, in the bathroom of a few stores mostly with a glass pipe, camping trip a few years back i got to high and druck passed out and had to hop me up on stay awake pills for my night hike. needless to say i was tripping balls looking at bioluminestent mushrooms. many roofs, my back yard can get crazy at times, my room with the stink spreading thru the house while my parents have bible group in the living room which is the first room were you can smell it. in front of many stores, were people go to smoke ciggs. the police station next to a car with a fat joint cant remember if it was 1/8 or 1/4 j. lol there was cops coming like 10 feet away and we took the pic near the cars. well yeah
420popo.jpg

there are many more crazy places some of which i dont want to talk about lol. and im sure there are many more to come....peace

in taco bell, frontier city themepark, bathroom, many roofs, treehouse, mall bathroom, church, behind police station, impound lot, many creek beds, many fields, parks, skate parks, cops house, abandoned buildings. all i can think of right now.

oh yeah, on the sky ride at Cedar Pointe, thats fun. You're like 60 feet up and then when you get off, you know everyone can smell it but they just look at you. I love it

out the front of my friends house (who lives on a main road)we moved a couch out on the front lawn and smoked up people just walked past a few kids stoped and asked for a cone and we got a person that beeped and yelled "bong on".

in the prop room near the auditorium at school. in one of those huge handicapped portopotties me and a circle of friends shared a couple of bowls. in a church parking lot reserved for all the priests, nuns, etc. in the woods near the church.

also on a hill that overlooked my entire city. not exactly crazy as in dangerous, but it was amazing.

In a barber shop while I got my haircut! :cool:
My family owns a chain of barbershops and a barberschool, and I live in an apartment above one of them. The guy that works downstairs i've known all my life, and one day he asked to borrow some papers, and one thing led to another. :allgood:

I had some good stoner buddys. Smokin in the greenhouse, pig barn, cow barn, gettin high we gave no fucks. I came soooo fuckin close to gettin caught two diffrent times they knew what we were doing couldn't prove it.

i guess the craziest place ive smoked at is on top of a parking garage downtown at night.. when everythings all lit up and pretty.. then we went down by the river and there were crazy lights there too and i lied down on the grass and looked up at the sky (the sky was red that night for some reason) and it was hella trippy.

Six Flags Magic Mountain. Roller coasters while high is probably the fucking craziest shit to do. Especially this one called the X or Xtreme cant remember but it flips you around while your riding. Yah, either that or Sea World. Sharks man the damn sharks freak me out.

Back
Top Bottom