Craziest places youve toked in?

1. an abandoned dentist office. everybody was sitting in tha chairs & playing with all tha tools & shit lol. yeah we had fun that night

2. this one time me & three other friends went to pick up at this girl's house. she said since she was on probation & couldn't smoke, we could use her glass bong. so we smoked on her trampoline & jumped around for an hour lol. maybe not crazy, but definitely fun

ok i know its not the craziest i know i got better but i though i would share .. i cook and i was fuckin tired just got done gettin or asses kick so i set something on the broil to burn it and well it did that i sat on the line a hit my bowl a few times lol and then smoke coming of the broil coverd up the bud smell

I sat in my room and blazed with family in the next room it aparently reaked like weed :grinjoint: lol, also i have a friend who smoked up in the basement of his church alot! :allgood: :smokin:

^^nice lol

-I think the crazyest spot I ever smoked was probably at a pro baseball game. They were having fireworks after the game so me and my buds hopped fences and went to where they were shooting them off (the actually "launch box") we smoked and watched the fireworks go off...pretty trippy. :grinjoint:

i thought about this yesterday, & i forgot to mention this one time when my friend had a show at this skatepark. it's surrounded by industrial buildings & we found one of those ladder things on tha side of buildings so we climbed it & went on top of tha roof. well, i was drunk going up, & about 6 more people came. & by tha time i climbed down, i was stoned

this isnt really crazy! but we took apart a futon and put it in a tent ^ <--set it like that in the tent covered it with cotton blankets ( a lot of blankets!) layed in it made sure none of the smoke could get though any easy holes and hot boxed the shit out of it! it was sweet ive never been that high! i was so screwed up it was tight!

Try a church.

It was 1996 and I had to go to church. One of the main people at teh church sons and I decided to go behind the building and smoke a joint (rolled from that blank page in the Holy Book) and went back in the building. It was kinda like a concert at that point. We grinned the joker grin to church music...was a trip. Talk about praising the Lord...on HIGH!

But those days of daze have come and gone!

I don't know if that was total sacrilige or not.

Later,

Shaggy

btw: if you are stupid enough to want to try it be my guest but be careful.....

Me and my friend were blazing at our normal forresty spot near our houses and decided to climb a tree and smoke a bowl up there. We climbed really high and it fucking crazy being all above everything.

In a Police Station

Ok it had been abandoned for over 20 years, but still smoked there. My m8s n I had a few blunts in the cells and a 7 inch fatty in a cloakroom (hotboxed it so bad i nearly went blind lol) I got a bad case of Paranioa(sp?) so we left.

The stairwell of a parking garage. Every floor there was a smoke detector so my friend and I stood in between floors on the stairs and toked. This was back when I was too afraid to smoke outside in public. It was 11:30 p.m. so we probably could have just chilled next to the car, which was parked on the very top level of the garage but we were still in the nervous paranoid stage.

almost everywhere.
i toke everyday in my room,
me and friends just chill and smoke a shit load :]
moms always in the house though, doesnt work,
always atleast 2-3 people somewhere in the house aswell though,
kinda dodgy seeing she most probably smells it every day :/
Have to love holland ^^

The craziest place I blazed was at the bus stop at the subway station infront of like 30 random people waiting for bus. This guy who was wearing heavy rocker stuff came up to me and asked if I had papers. I gave him a few of my salvia papers which smell OH SO GOOD! He rolled one up and said I could have a few tokes. So I blazed with him while standing next to 30 people all smelling the cronic and salvia scent from the papers! LOL

We went to the carribean for vacation last year with the family. Ended up on top of a waterfall by an active (stinky) volcano in St. Lucia. I grabbbed my sister and we went up top into the jungle, smoked a fatty. That place was beautiful, tropical flowers and trees and jungle, and other then the sulfer from the volcano, completely awesome.

dude... umm... me and my best friend smoked out in his car in front of the police station one night. with oscar, my pipe. it was fucking funny. we were already high when we got there and we smoked a few hits without noticing where we were. we just started laughing our heads off when we realized......... ahhh, to be young and stupid....

The cleveland zoo--many times. On mondays the zoo is free to that counties residence so during the fall and early winter (no one there)me and 2 of my friends would go in and get stoned. starin at those animals when your blitzed is crazy, threr like lookin at you. so if u live around there try it.

Back
Top Bottom