Craziest places youve toked in?

I Am A Hold Head Mine Was Smokin A Joint Out Of The Cheech And Chong Rolling Paper It Came In Thier Album Just As Big Too

HAHa cant beat alot of these but anyway I have a few places

- on a cruise ship, docked in Aruba, the view was insane.. I was on the balcony and I just blazed a joint. Then went to a feast, which was delicious
- in various parking lots, including school, the mall, at work, etc.
- in the next room from my parents various times
- on campus @ college right in the open, did it at night so it was chill, but there were usually a lot of people around
- in my dorm room right above the security office, we had a system of fans and ventilation that made it possible. Howevrer people still smelled it in the hallway and we were pretty sketched out lol
-actually smoked Inside the school building @ college one time at night, lol so funny, we just went in there, it was winter and we walked down the hall blazing a joint as we walked. then went outside and had a snowball fight

keep blazin :pimp:

Fished the Race every mornin' for several years
unless we were headed to the Canyons :)

Sunbeam Fleet Waterford, Ct.
Welcome to SunbeamFleet.com

I think it is still up, cool
I was the first Mate and Engineer on the big blue boat, Sunbeam Express
Standup Tuna fishin' at it's finest.
Went to Key West for my last time to live there,
with the Yankee Fleet out of Glouster :cheesygrinsmiley:
Montauk, Block Island, love 'em

Craziest, no. Best, yeah. My college roommate was Jimmy Buffett's first cousin. He got us tickets on the front row to see Buffett at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Then, we got to go backstage and blaze with him and the Coral Reefer Band. That was a long time ago, but I still remember it.

Smoked a J while walking around disney (dismal) world in Orlando...

Do you recall the 'Mr. Bill' a big commercial dragger vessel? It was in service back in the 80s.......

I never done any commercial fishing but I've partaken of the fine fare at the various restaurants in town.......

Anyway the Mr. Bill boat found over 400 lbs (20 sealed 20# buckets) of weed floating one day and they took it home for all to enjoy, that's the kind of news that DON'T make the newspapers....... that was just prior to the 4th of July weekend in '81. I was buying high grade Colombian @ $25.00 an oz.

Nope not right off hand
and boat names seem to repeat themselfs from Fleet to Fleet.

Didn't make it to New England till '90s-mid '90s

2.5 years in Key West in USCG '80 -'82 :)
A lot of seaweed back in those days.
Pickup boat wasn't there,
it got dumped any way,
airplanes or mother ships , the loads were never kept onboard.

Group Key West and CGC Fox
rounded up 400+ 70-80 pound bales in the Gulf off Rebeca Shoal, one day.
Just a little after lunch run :cheesygrinsmiley:
Also got one boat and a retired hitmans son,
who was under indictment for smugglin' 'Ludes up from Columbia.

(damn, I gota' get to writtin'/finishin' them books)

and to get back on Topic,

fantail compartment(lazarret) on the CGC York while fighting a fire on SS Aries,
tanker on fire in the Straits of FL.
Got a Unit Commendation for that SAR mission.

Okay, it wasn't too crazy, but it was in an alley downtown before a Bob Seger concert. I was high as hell in the concert and Seger kicked ass so it was better than usual!!

Forgot,
a sinkin' shrimpboat

There was also that BBQ on Cay Sal island
when the Bahamian Defence Force guys
offered the Ol'Man a hit of their Spliff.
Sucked I couldn't get alone with 'em to check it out.
We'd been off and on the island all day and
they break out the weed when the Ol'Man is there.

Big DOg Thats fucking awesome!

I'm gonna have to say crazyiest/most intense place I've smoked at was the Rocky mountain national Park at I'm thinking around 10,ooo feet. The elevation really gives it that extra boost! haha hell yeah :allgood:

On the Voyage through inner space ride at Disneyland when I was about 20... got caught and kicked out of the park. They were nice about it, it must happen all the time.

Hit off of a roach in the "mall", and Donna the "narc" walked out of the kitchen through the door into the mall in the alcove where I had just done so. She so wanted to bust me, but I held the hit until nothing came out, and told her I just came in off the field (where everyone normally smoked it).

My friend and I used to go to this playground at night and climb up into the little fort thing, where we barely fit, while people would stroll by in the dark, and we'd toke before going to the the "Ball and Cue" to shoot pool.

I've smoked joints while riding my bike.

I smoked a lot shwag on the skyway thing (the gondola that ran through the Matterhorn) at Disneyland in CA, in 1977.

On the chairlift skiing. Freaking lift operator half my age tried to shake me down for some bud...he didn't succeed.

dunno. i smoked in the snoop dogg/ice cube concert, gwen/akon concert, bus, behind cop shop, stairwell, in the car to and from vacation, on the roof of city hall.

as for most ina session... well on 420 who the hell knows a couple oz's, but most in one blunt was 14'gs I rolled this super blunt paper from juicy jays, fuckin amaizing.

A few concerts: Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, James Taylor come to mind. That was back when no one even cared about ciggie smoke yet so it got quite hazy.
Many times in a pretty cemetary on some hills up behind my work. Complete solitude and wonderful view.
Many times at the glider port during lunch hour watching the hang gliders while listening to cool music.
In an up-scale Italian restaurant after dinner. Our tables were on the mezzanine so not so noticeable.
On a little balcony at a very ritzy awards ceremony in L.A. where my BF was getting an award. He rolled joints half mj and half very delicious pipe tobacco. He always smoked that way. Love to smell pipe tobacco.
Sneaked out while on a spiritual retreat with a bunch of Sikhs.
Sneaked out with BF who was chaperoning some teenagers.
Sneaked out too many places to remember.
That's all I can think of tonight in my discombobulated condition. :smokin3:

craziest place i have smoked is on campus inside of the teaching assistants office.
we went up one night about 1:30 am and I actually had to talk with a campus security dude cause he wanted to know what i was doing on campus so late and i explained i was up here with the ta and was doing some outside work for a project due the following week and he just nodded and continued on and i lit up the joint, chiefed, and peaced the fuck out. the room still smelled of pot for like 2 days because it has terrible ventilation.

Iv'e a few in my crazy day's. First Alameda cnty court house, sutter creek court in yuba city, fairfeild/vacaville police station, Napa police station.
The company I worked for did alot of remodel/additions on these establishments. Im so lucky i never got caught, though i had some clean your pants out moments. Were talkin 20+ years ago crazy or stupid I always got a good feelin gettin over on them. They wouldn't have had to take me far to jail or the judges. All were in full operation except yuba city . In alameda the judge that was to hold the bench in the supirior court walked in on me with a hit in my lungs as I headed out the other door to blow it out the window and he wanted to ask me some questions started to follow me and with that typical "ear sound" I sad gotta pee be right back... Woowhooo did i ever get a head rush when I finally was able to exhale. Longest i ever held my breath.

I think that was my last of my Brave stupid Days... Moslow:adore:

Back
Top Bottom