Craziest places youve toked in?

In the Air Port, after I missed my flight. I had 5 hours to kill, and I rolled one up in a Marlboro paper inside my jacket and just smoked it like it was a sig.
People were looking all around for who ever was smoking a doobie. lol :Rasta:
(Remember when they had smoking sections?)

i used to work at a pizza place in the mall and i would always go into the walk in freezer and smoke up, i even got laid in the freezer lol

other place was on a playground but we were so hi up off the ground and the slide was like a fucking water park type slide so that was fun to go down.also a old abandoned asylum at night it was creepy and right behind a police building

At a red hot chili pepper concert at voodoo fest in New Orleans. Just whipped out my new pipe I bought...loaded it up...and smoked it wit my friends. We were kinda in the spotlight too. I was a lil too messed up to even notice. Some moms were there with there kids and gave us dirty looks, covered there lil children's eyes and walked them away. That was some bullshit...why would you even bring your chilins to a concert like that if you didn't want them to be exposed to that...duh.

Disneyland, in the gondola (Skyway) that used to cross the park...not there anymore. It was the only place one could smoke and not get busted. But, alas...no more.:peace:

when i was in college my buddy worked at the police dept. on campus and on an over night shift we smoked in the police station upper room. there was only 2 officers on that night and they mostly would sleep in there car. that was pretty crazy for me but who could pass that kinda place up smoking in the police dept it was great

My craziest place would have to be my attic. Not too crazy right? It is when you factor in the fact that insulation will go up in flames in all of about 15 seconds. Other than that it was one of the best places I've ever smoked.

The craziest ever for me was back in 2002 - Got arrested by a few cops on mountain bikes and taken in for used paraphernalia in the city centre, they did'nt find the stuff though. They radiod in the single cab and loaded me in the back, I hit half the joint (rolled in a cig) on the way to the cop shop(since I was already going to be charged for smoking (a fine of less than 5US dollars) Thought I would make it worth it! But this is the kicker - I cut the joint when we got near and held the rest in my hand till we were by the front door where I casually dropped the stub on the ground, paid my fine, signed my admisson of guilt walked out picked it up and lit the thing as I left the main gate! Awesome!

On campus and standing in a parking lot near my job with my co-worker during lunch!

On top of roofs in a local industrial park that was under renovation. We were like spiderman climbing up an AC box to a rusty pipe to a window sill to get on the roof. From the right angles we were about 100 yards from the center intersection of my town. We were visible from so many angles but we didn't care. Did I mention we all got arrested?

Heres the kicker, we were so high we didn't hear the police yelling for us. The cops had to call one of their older sons to come climb up and tell us to get down. People still talk about those shenanigans at parties to this day. Being crazy baked in the police station was fun. Did I mention i stole a police utility belt while I was there?

On top of roofs in a local industrial park that was under renovation. We were like spiderman climbing up an AC box to a rusty pipe to a window sill to get on the roof. From the right angles we were about 100 yards from the center intersection of my town. We were visible from so many angles but we didn't care. Did I mention we all got arrested?

Heres the kicker, we were so high we didn't hear the police yelling for us. The cops had to call one of their older sons to come climb up and tell us to get down. People still talk about those shenanigans at parties to this day. Being crazy baked in the police station was fun. Did I mention i stole a police utility belt while I was there?

wonderful storie i wish i could of been there

Back
Top Bottom