Craziest places youve toked in?

My best freinds mom's house,but hold on it gets better.His mom was a probation and parole officer.We found that if you open certain windows in the house it caused a draft that sucked the smoke right out the window.You could sit on the couch and jam some ps2.A few candles and the fact that she worked 25 miles away,made it safe.Not once did we ever get caught.:rofl:

A brothel bar named Bar Portugasia in Puerto Limon, Costa Rica. Some of you old timers might be familiar with the scene. A heavy wire mesh cage is on pullies so it can be lowered down of the bar and glass bottles when, no if the fight starts. Most seating is on old couches and chairs around tables.
It was in mid afternoon and not much was going on with most of the drinkers being from a Scandanavian ship unloading or loading in port. A local dude passed me a number and I was loading up pretty good until a stupid peace corps type leaned over the back of a couple of guys who were minding their own business and started giving them a ration of crap. The sailor just shifted his grip on the beer bottle from the base to the neck and snapped it up into the offending parties forehead-great wrist action- and the compost hit the fan. When the cage came down over the bar, I was on my way out the door-flying while flying.
I had a much better time in some hot springs at night near a volcano named Arnel in C.R.
listening to the bubbling sounds and watching the red lava roll down the mountain, slowly and the sparks fly. I recall a difficult walk with heavy legs through the darkness to the motel. The others in group were fisherman and asleep and I was the only toker.

wow let me think, there are alot of crazy places iv smoked. school, skate park (next to the cop shop) but the craziest time ever had to have been when me and my friend and his girl friend were trippin. we decided to go on an adventure. so we went to this old abandoned church to smoke some strawberry cough. we sit down on the roof start packin the bowl and a state trooper roles up and tell us we have to leave the premises luckly he didnt wait for us to get down till he left before we got down he was gone. if he would have seen our pupils we would have been screwed for sure.

Me and a buddy were smoking on top of the high school stadium bleachers in California when I was younger. All of the sudden, it felt like a bus hit the bleachers on the bottom. We looked all over, Nothing. Turned out we had a 4.8 earthquake, talk about a weird feeling!

This reminds me of the time I was sitting on the couch in my friend's house in SoCal. The house was very old - single wall construction...exterior siding on studs w/ no interior finish. We had just finished some bong hits or a joint and the earthquake hit. I watched the wood studs in that wall sway from side to side as the earth and the house moved. It was one of those rolling quakes (rather than an abrupt jolt). Pretty trippy at the time. Richie's eyes got pretty big.

Hehe not really a crazy place to smoke but funny story.

This was at a Pink Floyd show in New Orleans around 94-95. There were two guys in front of us passing a tiny joint to each other. One of the guys was being really obnoxious, won't get into details but he was annoying a lot of people.
Anyway before the 2nd song was finished he was out cold, woke up when the lights came on and we started to leave...serves him right...lol

the coolest place was probably on the front steps of the lincoln memorial building, in washington, d.c. it was during a concert and fireworks show, on the 4th of july.

at Disney land, in downtown disney (maybe they thought i was smoking a ciggarrette.

And at My friends house, were his Mom is a sherrif. (COP). She was sleeping though. ALmost burned it!!!

The parking lot at SIX FLAGS!!!

in the parking lot of Judicial court, fighting traffic tickets.

COP cars everywere.!!!

in a mall. Disney World.(epcot and magic kingdom) at a super market..oh this one is good. RIGHT outside the courthouse RIGHT after being let out of jail..i was feeling lucky..lol

I smoked a lot of swag on the skyway thing (the gondola that ran through the Matterhorn) at Disneyland in CA, in 1977.

On the chairlift skiing. Freaking lift operator half my age tried to shake me down for some bud...he didn't succeed.

boy, does that bring back memories. I forgot about puffin' on the ski lifts. In the early '80s, we skied alot at Sugarbush, Vt. They had an old gondola that only held 2-3 people. It was nicknamed "the gangala". The lift operators thought it was funny when we got out in a huge cloud of smoke. :laughtwo:
I also remember one of my ski poles had a brass bowl screwed into it and a hole in the handle, we called it "the pole bowl". good times

I do think anyplace is too crazy. Just really watch your back. Smoked at my job in a park avenue NY R.E. office. Boss used to leave me and office manager alone at times during the day.In an unused office within the suite we'd open windows wide, they were loft building window to the ceiling ) facing the old Pan Am building and surrounded by midtown looking out their windows,obviously, and blaze. Put a tiny fan on, shut windows, some perfume in the air and close the door.Voila!! dessert!!!!!!!

i guess u could say it was crazy cus partrol kept tryna to catch me but a local beach where i lived in jamaica called dead end. at night the other resort beaches would close up but dead end stayed open. u could sit and watch the ocean and the planes land. there was a little bar that stayed open till like 3 playin all types a good music.

In front of the White House on the 4th of July.

damn..these last few are so tense..lol

BS. The craziest place I've toked was on campus at college.

that is defiantly the most chill place to smoke as long as its a j or a blunt. just make sure you are with a few people and one or two are smoking a black or cig or something, and if anyone comes, just flick the shit. we walk around campus at night and smoke all the time.

Back
Top Bottom