Craziest places youve toked in?

walking down the road smoking a bowl in broad daylight with my friend john. evrytime a car passed I just hid the pipe in my hoody....we could have got busted so easy, but the bud looked so damn good we had to try it out right then and there.

Ive blazed in lotsa weird places... stairwell......... ridin down the block smokin a fattie on a stolen bike... behind the courthouse.... on the beach.. in the corn fields.... grain elevators...... empty warehouses.... under highway overpasses... at southside skatepark........walkin along highways..... around apartment complexes..... construction sites.... under bridges... inside the mall........ portopottys...... church parking lots......... at work........ shit just goes on and on and shit, wordlyfe son........

It wasn't crazy...
But i lit it up at a Weezer/Foo Fighters concert...
it was pretty fucking awesome!! haha

hehe i was on a greyhound bus coming from las vegas to california and i had a gram left from my vacation and i went to the little bathroom in the back and lit up a joint. after i came out i went back to my seat and 5 mins later the whole bus smelled like weed and everone was complaining that it stunk.

Ide say the craziest place ive ever smoked was when I was in the NAVY. It was like one in the morning and i had just got back on base and had a fatty rolled. Ater getting back on base i saw there was no people around so i lit the joint lol. Anyway It was a long walk back to my barraks and i had to pass the military police station covert style. With the joint still lit I snuck around the cars in the parking lot and made my way to the quarter deck. Did it alot and so did alot of peeps i knew. Youd be surprised by not only the number of smokers in the military, but also the ranks of the peeps who do! Peace outie yalls

I toked up Sitting on the floor of a Saudi Arabian drug dealers house. I bought a stick of hash for around 100 dollars and we proceeded to smok 2 Hash/cig joints out of the guys stuff of course. unfortunatly my friend rolled the Jays with malboro reds and I threw up in the guys bathroom. The dealer gave me a pill cuz i felt horrible but I didnt take the pill cus I didnt know what it was. best part was beiing served tea and sandwiches by the housekeeper while tokin up.

craziest place i ever smoked was at a bus stop right in front of a police station and about half way thogh the bowl a cop stoped at the red lit and he stared at me and my friend like he was gonna pull over,but he just turned

probably the craziest place i ever smoked was woody harrelson's mansion in big bear, california (no he was not there, just his house) with some guy named Todd , i met him from working at a computer store, he was some crazy marijuana activist guy from San Deigo who got busted with like 100 plants and woody harrelson bailed him out or some crazy shit. (it was a long time ago, i wasnt a true stoner then either so i didnt really pay attention, i just wanted to get blazed) anyone heard of/about him? he was some skinny little guy with cancer and a big head, but he was cool as hell and had super danks

In the back of a Pickup during a road trip the problem wasn't gettin caught it was keeping the shit lit.:laughtwo:

A church parking lot with the main minister's daughter before a skit we were to give to the young kids. It was great! And making faces at the li'l kids was fun and no one suspected anything....

Ahhh....praising the Lord on high!:laughtwo:

LOL

:bong: Shaggy419:bong:

In the Womb LOL

Actually it's not that crazy but funny, for a month straight I toked up a FORD Festiva, its been parked in my driveway for years and all the tires are all flat. It's effective to hotbox because the cars so small.

MR sHibbZ said:
BS. The craziest place I've toked was on campus at college.

you can toke up any where on campus as long as its away from roads, there arent any cops that walk campus, atleas here.... its probibly the safest place to blace at night cuz you are in the middle of something far from roads and no one is around.

If any one is from chicago then u will know wat im talkin about . The craziest place would have to be the ferris wheel at navy peir we smoked 2 joints thats how long it takes for u to go all the way around scary ass hell when ur all the way up there but pretty good feelin ... toke on !

ehh i love baking out moving cars, and having the windows get super foggy inside and have all the cars that pass you wondering wat the fuck is goin on inside that car haha

420kylerules420 said:
Yur bullshit dude. The strain " Purple haze " died out in the 70's. I bet a million dollars when you posted this you have not only never smoked it but never even been in the same state as any purple haze. You newbie.

i still hear the phrase purple haze sometimes, jus different name for purple kush, which i love btw.

The craziest place I've smokedd was in a graveyard that's close to my house. There was a funeral service goin' on at the same time. My best friend and I were inbetween one of those huge graves that's like a room that's locked, and a huge bush. We were watchin' the funeral goin' on, too. It was so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom