Craziest places youve toked in?

Back of a resturant I was working at where the blower sucked the air in and blew smoke throughout the entire place. The other was as a waiter in a bar and I just took a big hit of hash to turn around and my boss was there. I accidentally blew smoke in his face. Both times I got fired. I don't blame them. I have smoked on rooftops in Toronto. I once smoked some hash in a hospital when my arm was set in place. They nearly called the cops on me there and they did not appreciate me bringing my own medicine into their hospital!

i was visiting Kansas University and i went to a party at a frat house there and when everyone passed out or traveling to their rooms, me and my friend found a computer room, i walked in, closed the door, unplugged the smoke detector, and hot boxed their computer room. it was great, after we were done we found a platter full of treats in the kitchen area and so we took the platter back down to the room and jus chilled on the computer eating the goodies. :smokin: :popcorn:

My buddies and I were on a plane to Fla and we were in different rows and we smoked a big ole fattie,this was back when smoking was allowed :grinjoint:

This one time I toked on a police stations back steps with 2 off duty cops, without even realizing they were cops or where I was lol.
I used to toke over at this cafe that made weed milkshakes and brownies that they would sell over the counter, it was pretty sweet

Sittin in a predator blind waiting for coyotes to "come to the call"!
Actually got 2 that day. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A friend of mine's father worked as a security guard for a big name Jeweler a few years back, and he brought us into the store after hours to toke up, it was great. Surrounded by at least a million dollars in diamonds, and blitzed off our asses. At one point, my friend's dad pulled out his gun and started squeezing the trigger off, and told us "Look, the damn thing isnt even loaded! I gotta keep the bullets in another pocket util a situation arises!"

How can you break the rules when the rules are already broken? Irregardless (lol) it was a great night, and yes, all the diamonds were left where they belong. :)

On the beach on a warm night in an abandoned house's steps tryin to spark up the bowl. I don't know if anyone's tried to get a lighter to work on the beach with full blast winds, but it's next to impossible. Should have had a joint or blunt, I know. Would have been much easier. ;-)

i smoked a joint in the denver county jail once the popo were going nuts trying to figure out who done it.
ha ha they didnt find out he he

Tracers look good anytime of night sir:

Weirdest place though was while I was being processed, booked for a little too much herb in 1985, using planes has their advantages but also carries 15 years Max Fed Time. While in a holding cell in Oregon June 1985. 2 other guys, who I'll call " Beavis & Butthead" took out 2 joints from the collar of their shirts, and sparked them up. Apparently their search was incomplete while being booked.
What the hell, I was looking at 45 years total time. Frickin A smoke me out guys. Bailiff about had a heart attack, when he smelled the aroma. But it was too late and the 2 joints were quickly consumed by at least 8 of us in the holding cell.
An hour later with my long time high school friend and attorney in arraignment, the Judge dismissed all 4 charges, as
"NO SEARCH WARRANT". The Dark Environmemt Around came up to me and spouted at me:' we'll get you charged one way or another"

I was re indicted by a Grand Jury that Decemeber. Sentenced, served 18 months, and gone baby! Gotta love America.

Back
Top Bottom