Craziest places youve toked in?

Up a sky lift , 240ft in the air, they use them for consruction and also used by camera men for the cricket on t.v......Frank the English bloke was driving the thing lol my mate sparked one up .....;)crazy days.....

in the back of a overflow grayhound bus. there were 5 or 6 people. my friend and me fired-up a bowl. the bus driver kept looking at us in the mirror, he didnt give a fuck, he must of wanted a hit to. had a pound with us, sold a couple oz's to some freaks for $15 a bag. yes,15, it was 1974 and weed from south of the line. GOOD BUS RIDE.

When I was younger, I'd smoke a joint every morning as I walked passed the police station. Often I could see the police in their parking lots a short distance away & would just wave good morning to them, discreetly concealing my joint with my other hand as I walked near them. They always struck me as really nice & none of those guys ever messed with me, though I suspect they could probably catch a whiff of my morning starter.

I've actually been fortunate to have met at least as many nice cops as shitty ones. Just the shitty ones are so awful they tend to leave you with a negative view of the profession as a whole.

Im glad this is still going on. I love everyone stories!

haha its been many past the time one time in the toilet on a police station smoked a hash pipe in there i was scared as fuck haha i were high before smoking that pipe to. i blew/blowed all the smoke under my sweater

1978 my date and I and another couple were sitting at a bus stop on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago early in the evening smoking hash. Those were the days.

Rolled 5 blunts of some high grade buds , went to the beach , and me and my friend shared a blunt every hour on the hour walking on the boards and the beach . Was it a dumb decision ? Yea . Was it worth it ? Hell yea . Do it again ? You're damn right . Kind of surprised no one said anything though , and we were fortunate enough to not have any "bike officers" be around us . Definitely made the beach fun .

Another place I used to smoke was in my school's theater , me and a couple friends would go in there and go to the side of the stage and go underneath (ample room to sit and still have enough room above your head and around you) and start hitting out of a bowl . I guess there was a vent somewhere under the stage because a light breeze would come and go carrying the smoke away with it , leaving no trace that we were ever there . Dropped in some Clear Eyes , sprayed some Axe , and headed back to class high as a kite .

Bulls vs Hawks game upper level, last game Jordan played in ATL......Cop told us we could keep watching the game if we gave up the "stuff" and rolling papers weird situation when your stoned, we were on the upper level and never saw him walking up all those stairs until he was standing in front of us...Oh yeah and in a restaurant in Venice Beach.....

Also in the bathroom at the headquarters of a famous religion and in the house of a famous record producer while I was working there while he wasn't in town...

School had a loft-ish type thing above the theater. that was fun.

I smoked on the superman ride at six flags over Texas, if you've ever seen it, it only goes straight up, and straight down, but pauses just enough while at the top to hit the chillum. good times!

Just recently I was baking out my car ... right next to a police station (unknowing there was a station on the other side of the wall , the area was new and I should've scouted but didn't) and half way through my smoking session an officer knocks on the window . Me and my friends are sitting there shitting ourselves as I roll the window down , smoke blowing in the cops face . After getting my information and everyone in the car , to my surprise he let us off ... he said something like "you guys do realize you parked next to a police station right ? I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time , but next time be smarter and smoke somewhere you wont get caught , and if it's me again , you wont get off so easy..." from that day on , i stopped hating cops and started loving them . god bless marijuana

Me and my friends are sitting there shitting ourselves as I roll the window down , smoke blowing in the cops face . After getting my information and everyone in the car , to my surprise he let us off ... he said something like "you guys do realize you parked next to a police station right ? I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time , but next time be smarter and smoke somewhere you wont get caught , and if it's me again , you wont get off so easy..." from that day on , i stopped hating cops and started loving them . god bless marijuana

:D That's awesome. :D Really does my heart good & helps give me a little hope, as well as appreciation for the nice cops out there. ^_^

Right ? The nice one's should be acknowledged but there aren't enough to make up for the all the asshole ones ... that aside though , we all do have a little bit of hope to grasp hold of :)

Back
Top Bottom