Critical Daddy Purple 5th Week Finished

Bud swelling Up like crazy , Will IT Grow bigger or it Will just hardening Up now..
IMG_20200406_074857.jpg
IMG_20200406_074829.jpg
IMG_20200404_170458.jpg

Not sure but the 2nd pic down, right about the center of the cola .... what is that ? Almost looks like a nanner. Hope I'm wrong; but thought I'd say something so you can inspect it closer just in case.
Those are some sweet looking buds. You're only at the 1/2 way point in flower. They will get a lot bigger.

Buds buddy , There is a whole in the Bud, not Property filled Up yet. So we Sée the stem. I dont Sée any bananas of any kind .
Ah, I see it now. Glad that's all it is. Those buds look to tasty to end up with that. I'd enter that baby in one of the photo contests if it were mine. Nice Frosty Cola looks great !!!

Those plants look good! So good they belong in a magazine! For 420 or something! Haha, I kid I kid, but they do look amazing Davidlespe! Go comment on a bunch of threads and get to 50 posts. I was going to suggest you enter those into a plant or bud of the month, but it looks like you are already thinking that way.

One tip, the contest is voted on by members of the forum, so you want to be universally appealing, and take a good composition photo, something unique to stand out, as there will be plenty of frosty plants to choose from. Maybe try to add in something to set your pic apart, like a star wars figurine or something like that.

Good luck!

-Vape

Good lord man, you are a professional! Very nice work! Is this personal stash, or will this end up in a dispensary somewhere? I am willing to drive up to 200 miles to get a taste of that!

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom