Crop King Posters?

EventHorizon

Would you buy strain pic posters of crop king seeds if they had them for sale? I know I would...

Maybe that's what our grow of the month pictures are for:Namaste:

That's actually what I thought too... I wouldn't mind a crop king exclusive full color book, aside from the product guide.

A simple NO! I can take my own pictures!

Compete in the monthly pic contest then and lets see these pro pics.

Did I say anything about pro pictures? I think I said I can take my own pictures! Is there something wrong with that?

Uh. No? I just said if they were poster worthy, submit them to the contest so we can all see.

Did I say anything about pro pictures? I think I said I can take my own pictures! Is there something wrong with that?

Starting out with an attitude like that won't get you much help or support ... just sayin ...

Look I just answered the question No, simple as that and I get: Compete in the monthly pic contest then and lets see these pro pics.

There is no attitude and I'm just saying I said nothing about pro pics just that I would not buy CK posters!
Starting out with an attitude like that won't get you much help or support ... just sayin ...

You yelled it dude... That's all... Simple no would've sufficed.... I wouldn't either, but a booklet/calendar, yeah, or thrown in with order... $80 shipping to Australia, is that right? If so that's 4 shipments from elsewhere. $80 what I saw somewhere.

This is the attitude issue he was pointing out. Yes, you said you take pics... I assume if they're poster worthy (the reason you won't buy posters) that they're "pro". I simply said you should submit them to the contest.

Why would there be anything wrong with that? It just seems kind of aggressive you would write that.

I wouldn't either, but a booklet/calendar.

I think they need to add more to the booklet they have like genetics (parent strains) and such. I know The Grow Zone here in Red Deer wrote it in for people to shop but someone stole the booklet last time I was there.

A calendar would be epic. One for 2016 would be nice.

A booklet/calendar. O_O *pokes kyle from crop king*

I would gladly take the pictures... for free... Proper color balance no abuse of wide angle lenses to enhance aparent size.. Visible scale to gage size .. Damm its hard to be a perfectionist..But I asume my weakneses ..:thumb:

Ohh and i can do it in 35mm 6X6 or even on a 4 X 5 inch sinar LOL personally ywould love to shot on a sinar with a broncolor firing some nice cyclones..

Oppps this wasn:t a photo forum...:420:

Oh shit now not only do I have an attitude I am aggressive! You people really don't get it do you! Oh well end of story!
This is the attitude issue he was pointing out. Yes, you said you take pics... I assume if they're poster worthy (the reason you won't buy posters) that they're "pro". I simply said you should submit them to the contest.

Why would there be anything wrong with that? It just seems kind of aggressive you would write that.

I think they need to add more to the booklet they have like genetics (parent strains) and such. I know The Grow Zone here in Red Deer wrote it in for people to shop but someone stole the booklet last time I was there.

A calendar would be epic. One for 2016 would be nice.

A booklet/calendar. O_O *pokes kyle from crop king*

Six posts, four on here, all aggressive / negative.... Good way to introduce yourself f'wit....

idk... personally if someone told me "lets see those pro pics" I'd be like 'yeah!' and happy uploading the best of my pics... not getting offensive.

Could be that LJJ2 is just learning their way around forums and didn't realize that using ! makes you look pretty amped up. It's pretty laid back here at the 420 forums (gee - I wonder why :smokin:).

Some people are happy taking their own pictures (me for one) and others would like the opportunity to buy some cool posters/pictures. To each his own.

No need to get excited...

:Namaste:

Yeah, sorry dude.... It's all good.....

Back
Top Bottom