Cross pollination with non weed pollen

I tried pollinating female marijuana with a tomato and nothing happened. Maybe I'll try a male marijuana to a tomato.....they did it on the Simpsons with a tomato n tobacco n made tomacco so why can't I ?
Check out my last post to see what I mean

Where did you say you`re from?
Just outside london. Its basically a gypsy town (not a bad thing I have gypsy blood but it does make this a notorious fighters town) but its that close to london that in recent years its been flooded with overspill from the city so its made shit worse lol

Khunt is the worse mayor ever!!
Mate dont get me started on politics. I dont pretend to know about the ins and outs of politics or who everyone is and what they stand for but I know enough to know that they are doing it wrong lol. I mean the entire planet btw. Well maybe not some of the more stable european countries (sweden, norway etc.) But yer f*** em all lol

Mate dont get me started on politics. I dont pretend to know about the ins and outs of politics or who everyone is and what they stand for but I know enough to know that they are doing it wrong lol. I mean the entire planet btw. Well maybe not some of the more stable european countries (sweden, norway etc.) But yer f*** em all lol
I dont care much for politics either so lets move on!!:oops:

I want some of whatever you guys are smoking.
:passitleft:
Some banging old school style cheese (anyone who knows me knows I cant stand cheese cos its not the same as the old days but this is pretty fricking close n i love it!) for the daytime and white widow when I get home for beddy byes.
:passitleft: here @DrDoob

Back
Top Bottom