curious little plant - basic genetics guess?

just 2 picks of a little plant. one for a basic guess at its genetics, indica, sativa, hybrid, or just some mutant freak? and another to show its double top. im assuming the dual top is a mutation?

top shot. genetics?
curious.png

dual top. mutated?
double_tip.png

if you haven't already guessed my knowledge is pretty close to zero. my only real experience is with bag seed sativa's and this little guy looks nothing like what ive dealt with in the past

There's not real way of telling if it's a Sativa or an Indica, there are indicators but they don't always pan put, specially since hybrids inherit trades from both Sativa and Indica. The grow schedule and treatment it's the same so you shouldn't worry about that for now.
As for the double top, it's not a mutation. But it doesn't seem to be a double top, it looks like there are two branches growing too close together, once it gets taller you'll be able to tell if it is a double top or just common branching.

Heavy indica tend to have long big fat fan leafs.
Heavy sativa tend to have long and skinny fan leafs
Really hard to tell with all the B.S mixed up plants out there.
Wait until it gets bigger to compare to others.
Happy Growing

i might add another image of the top if i can get a decent pic but constantly shaking hands = blurry images :) its starting to get a very distinct V shape to it and stems a lot thinker at the V's base. there are random purple patches appearing stem as well. as for the genetics i thought the leaf structure might help but either way its all good.

Back
Top Bottom