Cut the harvest early

FoolishWise Guy

So as you guys now I cut the plants early...... so 2 weeks early trying to dry them and this is what they look like have a look and get back to us I'm putting them in a cardboard box right nw ......

Attachments

• 20200217_190025.jpg
    20200217_190025.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200217_190028.jpg
    20200217_190028.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200217_190040.jpg
    20200217_190040.jpg
    808.4 KB · Views: 90
You'll probably need to open the boxes at least once a day to let moisture out & move the buds around some. I use paper lunch sacks & just fill them about 1/4th of the way. I keep a fan blowing on the bags too. After about 3 days I trim & put back in the bags for another day or 2 before jarring. This has always worked well for me.
I still think the best way is to hang the whole plant upside down till the branches are stiff enough to snap. Then trim & jar.

I agree with @Buds Buddy on the hanging the plant or branches upside down to dry.
This isn't always an option for alot of people though.
I am fortunate to have a basement all to myself that I can utilize for drying, flowering, and nursery.
Short of that the paper bag option will do a fine job as well

I agree with @Buds Buddy on the hanging the plant or branches upside down to dry.
This isn't always an option for alot of people though.
I am fortunate to have a basement all to myself that I can utilize for drying, flowering, and nursery.
Short of that the paper bag option will do a fine job as well
So do I need to open the box once a day ?

Really struggling with drying then
Shall I put then in then suction bags with no air ?
No, they need air that is the issue. I mean maybe the vacuum bag works but then how would the moisture get out. There is moisture in the bud that you want out. If the buds are touching or the humidity gets too high they mold. Try and give them space and give the moisture a place to go

Back
Top Bottom