Pulling indica strain early

Has someone ever pulled a pure indica early for a lighter buzz? I mean when trichs are 100% cloudy or maybe have 10% of amber? I'm looking for some advice from growers WHO ACTUALLY tried going to the end (8-9 weeks) and decided to cut early (6-7 weeks) with another crop. Does it make a big difference? Does it minimize couchlock a bit?

I'm asking cause with my last indica I wasn't completely satisfied about the high and I let it go till 60-70% amber trichs. Now I wanna cut my Afghan Kush with cloudy trichs only... and maybe a touch of amber to check if this lights up the quality of smoke a little bit.

I actually heard that when letting pure sativa go amber you fuck up your smoke, but don't know as I never grew one :)

Thx, I figured exactly the same. Harvested my Afghan yesterday actually at 90% cloudy. The buds will mature a bit anyway while drying, but I shouldn't get too heavy stone in the end. Amber trichs contain mostly CBN, so if someone is not really into total couchlock, then that can be spared.

Has someone ever pulled a pure indica early for a lighter buzz? I mean when trichs are 100% cloudy or maybe have 10% of amber? I'm looking for some advice from growers WHO ACTUALLY tried going to the end (8-9 weeks) and decided to cut early (6-7 weeks) with another crop. Does it make a big difference? Does it minimize couchlock a bit?

I'm asking cause with my last indica I wasn't completely satisfied about the high and I let it go till 60-70% amber trichs. Now I wanna cut my Afghan Kush with cloudy trichs only... and maybe a touch of amber to check if this lights up the quality of smoke a little bit.

I'm pulling eleven indicas right now with trichs just turning amber....I need to be able to walk and talk, I had a couple at like 70%........it just knocks me out!

Yeah, I smoked some sugar leaves and then a fresh hash I processed from them :lot-o-toke: - buds are still too fresh - but I can definitely see a change in type of high I was getting in the past from many indicas or Moroccan hash or whatever. It knocks you a little bit for the first 20 minutes, but then your high stays smooth and even a little bit trippy for the next hour or so. Just a touch of couchlock, you can work, you can go around... you get nice all-round feeling :thumb:

Yeah, I smoked some sugar leaves and then a fresh hash I processed from them :lot-o-toke: - buds are still too fresh - but I can definitely see a change in type of high I was getting in the past from many indicas or Moroccan hash or whatever. It knocks you a little bit for the first 20 minutes, but then your high stays smooth and even a little bit trippy for the next hour or so. Just a touch of couchlock, you can work, you can go around... you get nice all-round feeling :thumb:

I'm taking three more indicas today..............maybe 2-5% amber...........this is my first year outdoors with a significant harvest, and I must say that I'm surprised at the quality.....everything is coming out so nice, despite the challenges I've dealt with up to now.

Yeah, I got two more outdoor ladies coming, but not sooner than by the end of October :)

Yeah, I got two more outdoor ladies coming, but not sooner than by the end of October :)

Got those three yesterday, one went to hash, one was just pretty good, and one was badass! These plants had an automatic watering system........were NEVER fertilised or attended, and they just keep coming, I thought there were six............those are done, now there's six more!.......almost halfway done, the sativas may be a whole month out........I'm hoping for some color.

Yeah with sativas it's about the patience :lot-o-toke:
Fortunately I still have some good temperature: around 75-78F during a day and hope the weather is gonna keep up at least till middle October.

kerala_krush_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom