Cwilly006's Blue Zombie - Cat Piss & Bubba X - Louie XIII LED Grow

cwilly006

Hey Guys,

This is my 3rd grow. My first two were in a 2x2 micro setup. I have now moved onto a 2.8' deep x 4' wide x 6.9' tall. My original plan was to veg with the Prosource Illuminator Jumbo UFO and then flower with a 600w HPS. The HPS turned out being too hot so I had to start flowering with the UFO , a California Lightworks 90w Bloom Booster and some CFL's. I just ordered a Diamond Series 100w so I am hoping this along with the UFO, Bloom Booster and four 9.5w Cree LED bulbs is enough for my space. This will put me at a total of around 390 watts of LED lighting for 7 plants. I wish I could afford more but this is more than likely my final configuration unless I get some more powerful LED bulbs.

For strains I have one Louie XIII X Super Bubba (Had two but one was slow so I set it aside to be a mother) 3 Cat Piss and 3 Blue Zombie. I do not know much about these strains but I am very excited to be growing them. They are currently 12 weeks old and on the 18th day of flower. My friend cloned from a flowering plant so they took a while to revert back to normal vegetative growth. They got a little too crowded 2 weeks into flower so I decided to do a decent defoliation and left the tops and some lower growth. I really should have used a screen and I am sure there are many other things I could have done to make this grow really good but learning is what I love about this!

The plants are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and I am using their liquid and soluble line along with Humboldt Honey now that I am in flower. I also used Myco to help make some awesome roots. They are currently in 5 gallon pots I have a 440 CFM Ventech fan and filter exhaust. I wish I could get the temperatures a little lower as they are 82 - 84 with the lights on at night. It bas been unusually hot here so this should get better.

Here are some photos from throughout the grow. The most recent was right after defoliation since it was so crowded and a lot of the lower growth was not doing well at all. I will take a new picture tonight to give an update on how they are doing now. They are right around 3 feet tall right now and I am pretty sure they are all finished stretching.

Eg1eitc.jpg

WFFzet6.jpg

tmWnQz9.jpg

5H6MpxS.jpg

rNHzrug.jpg

eL8ZKkm.jpg

4PHudgN.jpg

3iHkxIe.jpg

Cheers everyone!!

Day 25 of Flower today. Watered the girls today. Here are some pictures. My DS100 should be here tomorrow hopefully so I will have that added to the box tonight. They are starting to stink a little!

4qUCgoR.jpg

Um3cTod.jpg

DAfx26L.jpg

X6UwayQ.jpg

Well despite the lack of interest I guess I will keep on updating this every once in a while. Today is around 5.5 weeks flower. I just watered with nutrients and Humboldt Honey. I also had to stake them as they were getting very wobbly. Again makes me wish that I kept them more squat but that will have to be done next time. Well here are the pictures.

Blue Zombie

xeHGaHD.jpg

Cat Piss

IZUUKOD.jpg

Blue Zombie and Cat Piss

aOlpaqr.jpg

Blue Zombie

3QPXDY2.jpg

Cat Piss

ZEZxp1n.jpg

Blue Zombie and Cat Piss

RhtPQDZ.jpg

Blue Zombie

zfIY2Lp.jpg

Bubba Louie XIII Cross

mWnuoSV.jpg

Blue Zombie and Bubba Cross

jabXDS5.jpg

Cat Piss

OMVwUdY.jpg

Cat Piss

Tqm9IRr.jpg

Cheers!

re: Cwilly006's Blue Zombie - Cat Piss & Bubba X - Louie XIII LED Grow

So is there any input out there on these? I am still learning and came here to see how I'm doing.

Well here is another update...

Blue Zombie

UjWfGXP.jpg

Blue Zombie

m0FMGNF.jpg

Blue Zombie Left and Right

6XwYq5A.jpg

Blue Zombie

evOt8lx.jpg

Cat Piss

kBhWnyz.jpg

Blue Zombie Left Cat Piss Right

6wOljCO.jpg

Bubba Cross

O8tijw4.jpg

Cat Piss

jNQ62S1.jpg

Bubba Cross Left Cat Piss Right

87sBGHX.jpg

Cat Piss

0qA56b5.jpg

Cat Piss

cFTUm4E.jpg

Oh yea forgot to say they are 7 weeks and 4 days at this point.

very interested. how did the led go? do u have pictures of finished?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom