Cyclone blunt hits are way too harsh

enewheela

hey everyone, i just wanna know if anyone has a solution or tips for this problem. so i bought a buncha cyclone pre rolled blunts and i stuffed it and yadadada. so i light it up and the hits are extremely hot and very harsh on the throat, i couldnt take 3 hits without wanting to hurl. anyone else have this problem and/or solution? thanks

Just learn to roll......then you can make custom flavors and sizes. i can roll for one person or 10, and i get more satisfaction than stuffing

Just learn to roll......then you can make custom flavors and sizes. i can roll for one person or 10, and i get more satisfaction than stuffing

Yea i love rolling before i smoke if i smoke a Pre-rolled blunt by someone else i dont get the same pride i do as if i roll it . Idk i just really enjoy rolling. its an art form so many ways so many options .

Enewheela--- If its not fresh, (stale) then it will be harsh too. But if you roll it or even roll it in your fingers you can tell if it is dry or not. Leave it on the counter while you take a shower and see if it helps. ( before you pack it)

Back
Top Bottom