D.W.C. Build Almost Done

The only info I would give is straight to the point of what I have done and know. I never goggle sh!t. If I am not sure or do not know I do not say. I find with most growers K.I.S works the best until they get a grow or two under there belt. I had to stop looking around YouTube man there is some much B.S DIY building and info. I saw one guy had three, let me say this again THREE power strips on the ground right next to his 30 water gallon rez and no lid on it with his lights hanging right above it. That is the main reason I started learning how to do my own videos and some people have trouble reading and understand seeing it done.

Man going to make me tear up lol Naw man I do it for the love of growing. Just to keep one or more people from giving up growing is all its about. I take the best naps under my SCROG net NO joke. Now hot summer days I take them under the hotrods lol cold cement nothing like it. Thats a gear head grower talking lol

yep totally agree, i did my first grow, simple second grow, simple, third grow tried coco and cuttings and hempy style, not for me, fourth tried aqua farms amazed by the results of hydro, tried hydro again and been killin em ever since lol

Alright light up the stogy's I just had a baby girl pop up. My last two widows and one just broke soil. SWEET!!!!
20140411_062722.jpg
20140411_062702.jpg
They will be cloned THIS time and put into the new R.D.W.C room. Here is there sister seedlings That I forgot to clone. This is when they got done about a few months ago. Please keep tongue in mouth when looking lol Sorry about the small pic I had to use a HD camera that could zoom to see what she really looked like
White_Widow48.jpg

looking at your pics just reminded me I gotta go check my rooting plugs and wet em I have 2 seedlings in there :rofl:
ill go through rest of subs after I got spray cs on my clone and wet the rooting plugs

My girls love to wake up to this song. israel kamakawiwo'ole somewhere over the rainbow.

Loading up your vid now to see how easy/hard this build is!

Thanks man

Doing the edit part right now. Part one done on both builds. Just to explain what I am doing. Waiting on parts to get her to do part two. I will have 3/4 of build and videos done today.

My girls love to wake up to this song. israel kamakawiwo'ole somewhere over the rainbow.

you can spell his name can you pronounce it :rofl:
j/k man giving you a hard time

My step dad is Samoan. I grew up with him Salanoa family. He lives in San Diego now.

you know I was j/k right lol
hey on another note samoans don't pronounce things like Hawaiians which is what isreal is
just a thought
im just giving you a hard time man take nothing from it
great vids man taking the time to upload and do that stuff :thumb:

Thanks for the vids man!!! They will help me a lot

Bugs love soil. We all know that. There main reason is a most place to lay there eggs. I am not of fan of bugs. Sand will prevent bugs from laying eggs in soil. If you make it 1" too 2" think. Most people that end up getting bugs there was eggs already in the soil. Some may have been laid from transport. Others from the grow shops. Not saying it was the grow shops fault but think. How many growers coming in and out that may have bug problem that the bugs hitched a ride on them. Now there are cheaper soils that suck and are know for very pour standers. With them being in the grow shops and half the time sitting right next to the good soils bugs transplant there. Anyways I could go on for ever but one thing I always see on this web site is sticky traps in people grow rooms and fighting them flying pest. One of the best cures that have been done for many years is sand top your soil. There is another reason I never see people bring up. Temp. Sand reflects and helps keep soil cool. You don't believe me test your self or go to the beach on a very hot day. Your skin will burn on top of sand then dig just few inch down and its nice and cool. So I use for two reasons. Ohh yes no mold ever on sand or algae.

Hey Professor, nice tip on the sand, I'll be using it when I get to my 3gal. pots. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom