D.W.C. Build Almost Done

My net is down in my area so I am stuck on my cell for now. I got three videos backed up now with no net working. I will be posting from cell so bear with me lol its real slow. Yes MikeT Bob I have been doing it that way for years. The tap water from hose has chlorine in it and would kill any bad stuff on them if that every happen being a new bag. Now re using them from a grow I use a 5 gallon bucket with 5 tbs of bleach too 5 gallon water to clean old rocks and then let sit In straight water after cleaning.

My net is down in my area so I am stuck on my cell for now. I got three videos backed up now with no net working. I will be posting from cell so bear with me lol its real slow. Yes MikeT Bob I have been doing it that way for years. The tap water from hose has chlorine in it and would kill any bad stuff on them if that every happen being a new bag. Now re using them from a grow I use a 5 gallon bucket with 5 tbs of bleach too 5 gallon water to clean old rocks and then let sit In straight water after cleaning.

Good to know. I was wondering if people re-use grow rocks also. So, thanks for answering my next question. LOL

Good to know. I was wondering if people re-use grow rocks also. So, thanks for answering my next question. LOL

Two birds with on stone lol nice. Any time.
Is there anybody here subscribe to my YouTube? Please pm me

hmm curious ive never "subscribed " to you tube
It's a good thing with some good growers out there only do YouTube video. If you ever get on there I have links to some good people. Some are friends and family to me.

ok you got my curiosity peaked im gonna go look now since its voting time :thumb:

ok so they messed up things but youll be on next months slate there CO
so Gratz on next months motm nom :rofl:
im just a month ahead

ok so they messed up things but youll be on next months slate there CO
so Gratz on next months motm nom :rofl:
im just a month ahead
Thank you for that. Man I am just going to keep quite about things going on.

Well my fellow growers I am going to call it a early night for once. I am a little burned out today. I did get two videos done today. Well one is done and can be seen on my YT page. The other one of the veg room update will be done uploading soon. You all have a nice day or night. Happy Growing to you all.

Good info on the 20% max trim. I saw you also trim fan leaves, yet I tend to leave my monster lower fans, they seem to be a nice buffer/early indicator for if I happen to have a nutrient problem before it spreads further up. Any reason you choose to trim fan leaves? Can't the nutes from those leaves travel to other sites? I can understand the little ones going bye bye though.

Also watched the topping video for a bit. Have you ever done fimming? I am interested in your opinion on the pros and cons between the two.

I have done fimming many of times. What I found is fimming does not work all the time and when it does not work it slows that growth that was cut big time. So I just stick with what works every time witch it topping. As far as trimming go's anything and every thing in the lower areas I trim. The number one goal for what I have done for years now is to only have veg on plant that is going to get the light to make good buds. Any veg including fan leafs that you have in what I like to call dead spots will take nutes and energy from your main growth. There is still way more then enough fan leafs. In most cases there is one main fan leaf per branch witch I always trim the fan that gos with the branch. I have shown in some videos that there is a fan leaf right under every bud stem. You will see in cloning most of the time when plant is trying to root and is looking for nutes is will go after the fans and turn the a little yellow trying to feed if not sprayed. I might show some of my older plants and show a lot of the under growth dies off on its own as well. The number one goal if you are training plant to produce the most it can is to help the plant keep all of its energy going where you know it is going to produce.

Back
Top Bottom