DankBudsOnly's Perpetual Organic Indoor Garden

DankBudsOnly

Hi All,

It has been a while since I last posted. Over the last few months I've gotten my setup put back together and have made it even better. More light, more air flow, better genetics, better understanding of compost teas, nutrients, soil, organic, veganics, etc...

I've been having so much fun since I started growing again and my last harvest was the best yet! The flowers I just harvest a few months ago are so clean and smooth it makes me never want to spend another penny on flowers that are commercially grown. It makes me realize that most of the buds sold in dispensaries are garbage and/or overpriced beyond belief. The best way to enjoy this amazing medicine is to grow your own. Unfortunately, I don't have land or a lot of space. I live in an apartment but I do have enough room for a veg and flower tent. Here is my setup:

My flowering tent:

3' x 3' DR90 tent
2 Lumigrow Pro 325 lights
4" carbon filter and exhaust fan
6 clip on fans (4 hung up top and 2 sitting on the ground)
8" passive intake

My last run was a Bubblegum clone I acquired from a dispensary. I'm very pleased with the results. It's been curing for around 50 days so it still has some more time to finish curing but it already tastes and smells amazing.

I'm currently flowering 1 Grape Lime Ricky (Purple Urkle x Jack the Ripper from Tga) that has been in flower for 11 days and I have a mother along with some clones in the veg tent. I'm preserving the genetics and am hoping to find a purple pheno. My growing style is to train, train, and more train. I prefer to NOT top or fim. I believe you can get the same results with low stress training.

The nutrients that I use throughout the entire cycle are below. I don't use all of these everytime I feed throughout the grow cycle but I just wanted to give a list of some stuff I use:

BioCanna - vega, flora, boost, rhizo
Natures Pride - veg, bloom, flower finisher
Nectar for the Gods - HH, AE
SLF100
Earth Juice - Ph up and down when needed

Teas:
Malibu Compost Bu's Blend
Growing Solutions Compost Tea catalyst

Pics from my last grow are below. I will post some pictures of my current plants later tonight when the lights come back on.

I'm expecting even better results since I've been able to train these current plants I have from seed so they are shorter. That means I can keep the led lights at full strength and not turn down the dials at all or worry about light burn.

IMG_367313.JPG
IMG_3672.PNG
IMG_365113.JPG
IMG_364816.JPG
IMG_3622.PNG
IMG_361915.JPG
IMG_3598.PNG
IMG_364315.JPG
IMG_3626.PNG
IMG_358214.JPG
IMG_35209.JPG
IMG_348514.JPG
IMG_338221.JPG

Here are some pictures of the current girl that I have flowering.

Grape Lime Ricky from TGA. Sprouted from seed on July 2nd and flipped into flowering on September 28, so 11 days into flowering in the pictures below.

They have grown past the Scrog screen as this is mid stretch. The 2nd screen that is visible and above the plants is there only to help support the heavy branches during flowering.

IMG_375218.JPG
IMG_375412.JPG
IMG_375317.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom